• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Live footage of everyone storming back to PC.

ElderlyBetterAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was worried about everyone more than the whole situation itself. Especially when most people I knew and trusted had left and I was sad that the turmoil would continue. But I am very glad it's over now.

It's like a brand new era has started.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • It's good to see the storm finally blow over and I'm excited to see what is all to come. Though I'll miss some of those who have committed to leaving, all the more reason to get to know a bunch more people. Onward and upward!

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Alternatively, they will be known as 'guests', still lurking around - Is there honestly anywhere else you'd rather be as far as Pokemon forums go?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I was worried about everyone more than the whole situation itself. Especially when most people I knew and trusted had left and I was sad that the turmoil would continue. But I am very glad it's over now.

It's like a brand new era has started.
    Yes, I'm hoping it's exactly that!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    6 hours is pretty normal for me, but same, there for a few nights I got only 3-4 hours and after a few days ur like... dead

Years
    • Seen today
    I just accepted a second job, in addition to doing four courses for my last semester.

I feel I may regret this...

Years
    • Seen today
    The conditions of the second job are up to 17 hours a week, but they're okay with me staying even under 10, so it shouldn't be too much more commitment, and with my schooling hopefully being done before the summer I should be okay. It's only going to be 2 months of madness.

Years
    • Seen today
    I just got some chicken strips before class. Decided to go and investigate a few things on this second job so that I can get started soon, and that ate up pretty much my entire break between my classes.

Last edited:
    Back