• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
  • it's not like there's a rush to decide TY :P don't worry so much about it

i mean, for my first post flair it was more blue/pink to fit with alolan vulpix, but now im planning to have more bulbasaur avatars so my post flair is basically whatever is going to match my avatar at that moment.

TY

I'm not really in a rush thats not my problem :P it's more that idk what suits me :s

Years
  • ok im having this really bad artist thing where i hate my creation the more i look at it

like im starting to feel like my flair is ugly and im trying to convince myself otherwise

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I am glad to have not been here for a while beucase it really feelsl like travelling to 2050 and seeing PC all nice and fancy.

I like flairs being the new thing to pay with - I won't be needing a sig anymore now.

Last edited:

TY

maybe my flair should be me falling out of bed considering that seems to be a habit now

Years
    • Seen today
    I am glad to have not been here for a while beucase it really feelsl like travelling to 2050 and seeing PC all nice and fancy.

I like flairs being the new thing to pay with - I won't be needing a sig anymore now.

If anything, pairing a nice flair with a good signature looks really good as a pair. I kinda tried to do that but the color scheme doesn't quite fit yet.

I'm curious to see what people think of the website being mobile responsive. Not many people have said anything on that yet.

Years
  • Hi guys, thought I'd just pop into one of the few areas of PC I never actually looked at huehuehue..how we finding 2.0 so far?

Years
  • I'm curious to see what people think of the website being mobile responsive. Not many people have said anything on that yet.

It's significantly easier to load on mobile. Like, the difference is just massive.

Mobile PC on the old UI was painful. Everytime I want to load PC on my phone, it would crash Chrome approximately 4 or 5 times before it would actually load, so to prevent that from happening I just close Chrome exactly around 4 times in order to load PC and sometimes whenever I exit a thread to look at the index I have to re-do this procedure.

I'm happy this at least loads flawlessly, to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:

TY

I never had PC crash on me on mobile but it was certainly a pain sometimes, but I havent used the new UI too much on my phone just yet, mainly cause I havent been on my phone a whole lot.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Like...I can have old school Supporter green now, foreeeeeeeverrrrr.

I don't have it yet, I do plan to, and it's pretty cool.

Back