• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Secret Santa (Don't Kill Me Gav Version!)

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
  • Oh gosh! I'll give my gift later... I wasn't able to PC yesterday since we went to the province... :/ Aside from that, Merry Christmas! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I gave mine yesterday, and got mine today! I loved mine <3 I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I dont know if that was mine but whatever it was cool.

So nice listee I'm on vacation a rigorous torture schedule so I hope you don't mind that it will be...somewhat late...very late.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Imma send mine in two hours max from now. I hope they like it! :]

derozio

Years
  • I actually sent half of mine a while ago. The other half will be done in 10-15 minutes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not sure if you guys still are missing yours, if so, send me a PM and I'll sort it out.

derozio

Years
  • I got something really amazing. <3; I'd like to share it with you all but I'll ask my santa about it first. :3

Edit: He gave me permission to post it here. <3;

The Modding of Derozio by GolurkIsDaBomb:
    Spoiler:

Made my day, honestly. <3;
    Although, if I may, I'd like to state that I got a sudden promotion. So yes, I never received any PM asking for my wish. Just got promoted. lmao

Last edited:
    Back