• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Theme Collab [you're all beautiful]

What will the theme be?

• Total voters
    Years
    Love the idea of this, so you can count me in! I don't know how much of a help I could be other than some graphics I suppose, but it looks like you've already got a pretty good team assembled.

Either having green or Grass type Pokemon (or both) is a great idea, especially given our recent name color change.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ooh, I want in, if I may :] Doubt I'd be much help in css or graphics, especially when Gavin is already onboard ;) I really need some good green theme to get used to this new color.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And green pokémon is better than grass pokémon imo :3 Even though a grass type collab would be nice with spring coming and all, green pretty much makes people think about spring anyways and green pokémon can include a wider spectrum than grass types only.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd like to join. o w o

Except that my talent with making graphics isn't on par with a lot of the other people here, soooo I dunno how much help I can be as far as making the graphics. Lame.

Years
    If there isn't too many people than I would want to join.
    I don't think I could help with CSS, but I MIGHT be able to help with graphics, probably not though.

Years
    Ok that's fine.

And I like the idea of green Pokemon to go with the new green supporter color. I don't think it has to necessarily be only grass-types. There are plenty of green Pokemon that aren't grass type.
    (btw Snivy ftw)

EDIT: In case that wasn't clear enough, I'd prefer Snivy as my green Pokemon.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Well, perhaps since it seems people are liking the idea of the green colored-theme, do we want to settle with that and get down to organizing the themes?

Of course we will still be open to participants, too, in case you have yet to sign up.

For the siggy, a group portrait of all the favorite Pokémon is something we could use.

(And if we use the green pokemon I call grovyle)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't help seeing that shots are being called. I'd like Leafeon and if that's not green enough, then Politoad. Thanks ;)

Also, I think the theme should be something akin to the superhero collab the staff are doing now, in the sense that the signatures are similar in style but only feature the select pokémon for the user. Naturally with a green background or font.

Years
    If we're doing green pokemon (which I'm pretty sure we have decided we are) I definitely want Golur - Carnivine. Also, I noticed that all of the mons chosen except Belossom are in Pokemon Conquest, and Conquest has some pretty awesome art... :D

Never mind about the conquest art. There are like 5 green families of pokemon in it :/

Sirfetch’d

If it not to late I want to participate and use Yanmega!

Years
    If I had to choose a Pokemon, I'd pick Snivy, one of my fave Unova Grass-types!

Otherwise, I'd pick Pansage cos I love monkeys.

Years
    If a lot more people sign up, doing that could be difficult. But we could try it.

(If we stick on Green Pokemon (But not grass) I call Rayquaza, and (If we do grass) Venusaur)
    *shakes fist*

Since it looks like we're going with green Pokemon, I'll take Caterpie. If we do go with Grass types, though, I guess I'll go with Oddish.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
    Years
    • Seen today
    The theme should be Mitt Romney, and everyone uses a different picture of him as his/her avatar/profile picture. I'd join that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok now people are just using this thread to claim. Which isn't a completely bad thing, perhaps. But still, is there a "team" ready to put things into action? :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have a list of people willing to do graphics and CSS in the first post. All I'd have to do is tell them that we're ready to start and whatnot.

Be the boss, Faily ;)
    Maybe that's not the best of nicknames. Teamy, then? Hm.

I can help with ideas but I doubt too many cooks make a splendid soup, right? So I trust you knowledgeable guys.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Lol, I know Skymin, Ichiro and Retro Bug did this with a Being Human theme. (Great show, by the way. Watch it. d;)

I did just make this nice little theme I have going, and I only became a Supporter last night . . . fwah! Oh well, it certainly sounds interesting. But, I at least want to have this theme for a week before I change it, and it's been this for two days now (excluding the new gif avatar).

So, yeah, I'd like to do this.
    I can make my own coding, if any is necessary. Not sure if I can help with anyone else, but I suppose I could try.

Back