• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SupremoHack Entertainment Inc. (NOW RECRUITING)

gamesharkhacker

SupremoHack Entertainment Inc.
Years
  • SupremoHack Entertainment Inc - !!NOW RECRUITING!!

Hiya everyone! I'm GSH. Some of you may know me, or maybe not, but that doesn't matter.
    I'm the founder and owner of...

SupremoHack Entertainment Inc. (NOW RECRUITING)

This hacking team is dedicated to Gameboy Advance hacking, particularly Pokemon FireRed, and we aim to provide a hack that people will appreciate and enjoy, and no matter what were hacking till the projects 100% completed. No if's. No but's. Thats our promise.

Current project(s):
    Pokemon PoisonedPyrite and Pokemon ParalysisPyrite

Positions Needed:
    Mappers (about 1)
    Scripters (decent ones! about 2-4)
    Overworld spriters (1 maybe 2)
    Titlescreen creator/editor (1)
    Fakemon/Trainer spriters (2, possibly 3)
    ASM hacker (1)
    world map inserter (i dont know how to do it! 1 person needed)
    tileset maker/editor/inserter (1 maybe 2)

Current team members
    gamesharkhacker - everything musical and i run the team + other stuff.
    Cyndaquil312 - Mapper and Fakemon/Trainer spriter
    -----
    ----
    ---
    --

Application form (please fill in everything, it makes life easier for everyone!)
    Spoiler:

Oh, and by the way, please don't apply if your not that active of a member (aka you don't get on PC eg. at least once a week) - that way we can keep the team as active as possible.

So...
    Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you are willing to devote your time and talents to this hacking team, as one day, you never know, we could install ourselves into the "Hacking Hall Of Fame!!".

Thanks, GSH.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Position applying for: Scripter
    Past experience: Many hacks of my own but not enough completed due to lack of help
    Email: [email protected]
    Proof of work: sadly none thanks to a format of my laptop but if you wanted i could make a small hack with little scripts in for you to play through (first town)

ruup20

Gonna splash everybody!
    Years
  • Position applying for: Mapper, tile inserter, sprite inserter.
    Past experience: POkemon Rumble Rock
    Proof of work:

Position applying for: Mapper, tile inserter, sprite inserter.
    Past experience: POkemon Rumble Rock
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cyndaquil312

It's been 7 years... but i've returned once more.
    Years
  • Position applying for: Mapper trainer spriter (I'm only just beginning spriting.)
    Past experience: several personal projects, Pokemon Shoto saga (not released but in progress) & Pokemon Apokelypse (currently in progress)
    Email:[email protected]
    Proof of work: the images are of my hack Shoto Saga, granite City, rt.3 and the Gym leaders, rivials, rockets, and other trainers.
    Spoiler:

Please excuse the shading errors, I haven't gotten to correcting those.
    I can also do overworld maps, but i'm no good at inserting them.

Last edited:

gamesharkhacker

Years
  • Your in!

Position applying for: Mapper trainer spriter (I'm only just beginning spriting.)
    Past experience: several personal projects, Pokemon Shoto saga (not released but in progress) & Pokemon Apokelypse (currently in progress)
    Proof of work: the images are of my hack Shoto Saga, granite City, rt.3 and the Gym leaders, rivials, rockets, and other trainers.
    Spoiler:

Please excuse the shading errors, I haven't gotten to correcting those.
    I can also do overworld maps, but i'm no good at inserting them.

Hey nice work man! Your in! Ill PM you for your first job on the team.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Im new to the hacking business

Position applying for: some of everything
    Past experience:none, but i have edited new bark town in a pokemon gold rom
    Proof of work: none :( what proof can i submit?

I really don't know how to hack much. Iv'e got some basics. but decided that joining a team will help me learn. I just want to help with a little bit of everything so i can do it independently on my own

I just want to learn some skills from every body. ex scripting, mapping, spriting

gamesharkhacker

Years
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    thanks. got any first test for me?

and what do you mean by mapper?
    do you want someone to build the maps that the player walks in?

Cyndaquil312

Years
  • thanks. got any first test for me?

and what do you mean by mapper?
    do you want someone to build the maps that the player walks in?

Not to take control from gamesharkhacker or anything, but...

Scripters are the ones that make the people, signs, and such say and do what they say and do.
    Mappers make the maps... routes, towns, houses, caves... any locations in the game are made by them
    spriters, they make the people and pokemon look the way they do.

Personally, I think Scripting is the hardest job, but it's the most rewarding. and again, not to take control or anything, just trying to be helpful, since you're new to scripting from the sounds of it, try basics to start. XSE has a built in guide (i believe it's under the help menu). they've got samples of scripts you could try to build your self. You may also want Free Space Finder (FSF) so you can find the proper offests for your scripts. I'd check out the Tutorials Section too, there's some good guides in there. it's all over my head to be honest, which is why I stick to Mapping and Spriting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    I originally only wanted to hack gbc roms so that i could play them on my r4i. but i guess its way easier to do gba roms because of the tools. I might be getting a supercard 2 which would allow me to play gba games.

are there any guides to advanced scripting commands. like kicking domeone halfway down the screen? ex: talking to your rival in the beginning of gold gets you punted a little bit downward

and offsets are things that i just can't get a grasp on.

Cyndaquil312

Years
  • are there any guides to advanced scripting commands. like kicking domeone halfway down the screen? ex: talking to your rival in the beginning of gold gets you punted a little bit downward

and offsets are things that i just can't get a grasp on.

that would just be a simple set of movement commands... I'm not for sure if you can do a single jump across multiple tiles... the best i can recommend would be Diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial found here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164276

Offsets are confusing, it's what halted my ability as a scripter... I do have a couple documents with some information, I attached them. there's one for camera movement, one for colored scripts, and one for movement commands. they can all be opened in Microsoft's Notepad. Hope they are helpful.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    i have two questions.

1. how can you add more gyms with out messing up the game when you get to the elite four?

2.how can you add more maps to the game?

Cyndaquil312

Years
  • i have two questions.

1. how can you add more gyms with out messing up the game when you get to the elite four?

1. i'm not for sure on this one, since I've never really tried it myself.

2. Adding new maps, I'm assuming you're using Lu-Ho's Advancemap, Go to file, then scroll down to Map > Add new map. a new window will open asking for a name, height, width, and tile-sets you want to use.
    (maps will save under Pallet Town or Littleroot Town, and you can't actually rename them. I recommend using SEVII ISLE 6,7,8, and 9 first, since they aren't actually used in the game, but are still accessible.)
    If you do add a new map, make sure to save AND insert the new map. to do that:

After your map is made go to File > Map > insert map. make sure create and insert new map is chosen, and chose the map bank you want in inserted in, and click okay. and there you have it. a freshly inserted map!

gamesharkhacker

Years
  • i have two questions.

When you hack u dont usually add gyms, you replace gyms.
    Usually u dont want more than 8 gyms. Usually :D

And adding maps? Same idea. You usually just replace maps. But you can add maps through advancemap too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    also, how can i add someone's picture into the game. like George lopez?
    i think i want him to be a gym leader :)

Back