• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sur-Names, Anyone?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Brock Stone (makes sense)
Misty Waterflower (unconfirmed but possibly real)
*an American name* Surge (he is the Lightning American -_-)
Erica Florinda (in portuguese Florinda means a whole bunch of pretty colorful flowers)
Koga (something Japanese) (Associate it with Ninja-ish things)
Sabrina (She don't need a last name ;))
Blaine Pyrakinos (In greek, Pyre means fire, kinos is just an add on to a name)
Giovanni Barbosa (My divine Ancestor, Giovanni Barbosa :))

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
As well as hearing Misty "Williams" and Brock "Harrison" i've also heard of:

Misty "Waterflower" which though the episode title, i believe didn't seem to suggest it as it was written "Water Flowers...." and not "Waterflowers...." seems the most sutible and fitting surname for her.

Brock "Slate" Again this name seems fitting...but it's confirmed, i don't think any of the other characters' surnames' will be. >>

As for Lt. Surge, i'd love to know his first name...but that'll probably never happen.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
I don't understand how all of the names have to go along with what type of Pok?mon the certain trainer uses. Most people have normal names...And has anyone noticed Brock doesn't just use rock types anymore, I think of him as a nature trainer, like rock, fire, water, grass, you know. So if I would pick a name for him, i'd go with Harrison, since it's normal.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
In there profiles/bios, they all already have sur names, I think, well the main ones do, Like Ash ketchum, etc!

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Brock's last name isn't Slate, we wouldn't be asking this question if that was true. The fact that we're asking about last names proves that there aren't any for Brock, Misty, the gym leaders, and so on. Any little leak of official information would have made it to us a long time ago.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I was just wondering about some sur names, and do you think Garys last name is Oak, considering Prof.oaks his Grandad!?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Username said:
I was just wondering about some sur names, and do you think Garys last name is Oak, considering Prof.oaks his Grandad!?

Green? Of course his last name is Oak, but I didn't like it, so I changed it to La Fin (Lah Fahn) ^_^

Back