• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sure, sweep in and save the day... Oh wait your to late.. xD

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    [jQ]seriously, angela
    just shut up
    please[/jQ]
    this

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    How about next time you receive VMs you don't like by another member, instead of blogging it for the entire community to see, I think it would just be smart to just have a PM conversation with that member. Because that will cause less drama. Hell, there was already enough drama going on as it is, and now a simple little VM giving you advice apparently got turned into a blog, and then a public conversation. Next time, why don't you just go in the chatroom and discuss it. There's SO not that much people in there. >>

Why do you think forums have a 'Private Messaging' feature?imo, I think this may be abusing blog privelages by ranting about a stupid VM. Let alone ranting about the other members that apparently give you crap. Again, just do that smart thing, and use the private messaging system.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    [jQ]How about next time you receive VMs you don't like by another member, instead of blogging it for the entire community to see, I think it would just be smart to just have a PM conversation with that member. Because that will cause less drama. Hell, there was already enough drama going on as it is, and now a simple little VM giving you advice apparently got turned into a blog, and then a public conversation. Next time, why don't you just go in the chatroom and discuss it. There's SO not that much people in there. >>

Why do you think forums have a 'Private Messaging' feature?imo, I think this may be abusing blog privelages by ranting about a stupid VM. Let alone ranting about the other members that apparently give you crap. Again, just do that smart thing, and use the private messaging system.[/jQ]

1. Lol, the entire community could already see a VM.
    2. "There's SO not that much people in there." Grammar please.
    3. People can blog about whatever the hell they want. Also, since when is ranting against blog rules? You're one to talk, all of your blogs are completely pointless as well, so don't play that "Oh this blog is pointless" card. Kay? Kay.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    [jq]1. Lol, the entire community could already see a VM.
    2. "There's SO not that much people in there." Grammar please.
    3. People can blog about whatever the hell they want. Also, since when is ranting against blog rules? You're one to talk, all of your blogs are completely pointless as well, so don't play that "Oh this blog is pointless" card. Kay? Kay.[/jq]
    I never said they were against the rules, and I know my blogs are pointless. But at least they aren't rants on stupid stuff like this.

Oh, and about number two, I couldn't figure out how to word it correctly... :x

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Nice to see the elite of PC laying down their law again. (b'')b

Chirs, here's an idea, why dont you, for once, refrain from leaving a nasty comment on someones blog? Ein, why even bother quoting Chirs just to show some meager support? Weather either of you two agree with how Angela has acted is irrelevent, there's no need to be jerks over it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Fox♠;bt32029 said:
    Nice to see the elite of PC laying down their law again. (b'')b

Chris, here's an idea, why dont you, for once, refrain from leaving a nasty comment on someones blog? Ein, why even bother quoting Chris just to show some meager support? Weather either of you two agree with how Angela has acted is irrelevent, there's no need to be jerks over it.
    this
    Just thought I'd inform you that Fox has my meager support.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Forever;bt32034 said:
    lol weather. XDDD
    Wow, I can see the humour behind me getting confused because of my somewhat severe dysrpaxia, it's almost as funny as having to suck up to a bunch of adolesecents who non stop rage about me when I'm not there then pretend to be my friends infront of me. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back