• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surfing Event Pikachu for Trade

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • I'm offering a PBR Event Pikachu with the following

Moves:

Volt Tackle Surf
    Tail Whip Thunder Wave

Item: Light Ball - used to breed Pichus with the move Volt Tackle.

Hardy Nature
    OT: PKTOPIA
    ID No. 06257
    Ability: Static
    Level 11 (only grew one level, no EV training.)

I bet you guys think it may be a worthless Pokemon, but meh.
    If interested, post her. If I like your offer, I will send you my friend code.

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
  • I know this is a bad deal but a Spiritomb Lv1 knows Shadowball Shadow Sneak Faint Attack and not sure of others.....

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • LV 1 Arcanine?
    Or a LV 58 Dragonite.

Arcanine really doesn't sound that legit :\
    I will think about the Dragonite if you are still active after that post

I know this is a bad deal but a Spiritomb Lv1 knows Shadowball Shadow Sneak Faint Attack and not sure of others.....

I will also think about this. Maybe if it was level 50 ;)

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
  • how doesnt the arcanine sound legit all you need is a newly hatched growlithe and then a firestone

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Arcanine really doesn't sound that legit :\
    I will think about the Dragonite if you are still active after that post

I will also think about this. Maybe if it was level 50 ;)

Growlithe evolves with a Fire Stone, and it is therefore entirely possible and pretty easy to obtain one at level 1. Also, you really aren't going to get much that's good for this, especially since you ruined its EV points (on the bright side, one level of training can be reset fairly easily and with almost 100% certainty). That being said, I can trade you a female Grotle with decent IV points for it, if you need one. It's not bad for breeding, and its IV's are pretty much all better than the PKTOPIA Pikachu's.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • how doesnt the arcanine sound legit all you need is a newly hatched growlithe and then a firestone

Had my head in the gutter. Some reason I though you needed a level req >_<

Growlithe evolves with a Fire Stone, and it is therefore entirely possible and pretty easy to obtain one at level 1. Also, you really aren't going to get much that's good for this, especially since you ruined its EV points (on the bright side, one level of training can be reset fairly easily and with almost 100% certainty). That being said, I can trade you a female Grotle with decent IV points for it, if you need one. It's not bad for breeding, and its IV's are pretty much all better than the PKTOPIA Pikachu's.

Well I do need a Grotle... Hmm, 100% you will get it. Unless some how someone has a better offer by tomorrow, I'll trade you. Sorry about ruining the EV points a little :\

Bakuzen

Spiky Haired Sexual Deviant
    Years
  • Shiny Japanese Charizard for the Event Pikachu, how bout that?

I have a Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon up for grabs too

Back