• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

surfing pikachu question

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
  • Tough question I haven't used my pikachu but I just go check with my lil cuz because he has 2 one from my renting game n 1 from his own game and I just tell him to evolve 1 with the thunderstone to try

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • well idk if it will still have the surfing board save the game then give your pikachu a thunderstone when it turns into raichu and if it doesnt have the surfing board just restart the game

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    i think it surfs on its tail like it did in the other games, just start a new file on pbr and get another one

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    or you could just clone one on d/p, give it the stone and send it back...

at least that's what i would do

Zack_tehkid

Fighting Cat
    Years
  • I can answer the question. It surfs on its tail. My friend evolved his and I have seen it many times now using it. I repeat. In short it rides on its tail. Which is cooler than most that just float up with the surf.

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
    Years
  • Is there a way to nickname it? D:
    I WANNA NAME IT PUKA.

As far as I know it's impossible though. Since the Wonder Card guy just stuffs it into your team like the Manaphy Egg.

Atleast Manaphy was an Egg though. You could nickname it after it hatched.

lazeboy4life555

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    no you cant transfer the pikachu 2 times..although you can transfer 1 time for each differnt game you have or you use

Back