• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surgery?

Would you have plastic surgery?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, depends

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
  • If you had the chance, would you have sugery done to yourself, whether is be on your face or other places?

I wouldn't in fear of it gowing wrong, and even though I don't have the nicest face in the world, I wouldn't change my appearane (well maybe my hair).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well, no, but not 'O HELL NAW' like the poll option; I'm simply content with myself and indifferent to other peoples' choices.
    I've no sexual, romantic, social or relevant professional intentions so even if I wanted surgery I'm at a loss to justify myself.

Ayselipera

Yeah I would. Perhaps I'd save it for the future when I obtain "grandmother arms" as they say.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Actually the form and function of my face have been throughlly screwed up by a surgery, so no... Not in a million years. IMO 90% of facial plastic surgeries usually make the person look *worse*

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I wouldn't get plastic surgery unless I needed it. I know a lot of times, people do receive it because they might have been born with a birth defect... along with those who just want to make their breasts bigger or... fix their nose.

Basically things, I think they could live without but... you know, could be nessacary if, somehow, they were flat-chested at 20 years old... than its possible they could try to bump up their size a bit but... alot of celebrities do it just for appearance. D:

Back