• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey relating cards

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    What size would you expect a device like this to be?

What size would you like to see it be?

Years
  • I would expect it to be no taller than 2 feet with a base of about 14-20 inches per side, if it were to be easy to store.

I would be pleasantly surprised if it were under 1 foot tall and was 10 inches by 10 inches for the base, since that's quite easy to store.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • I've got about 4 thousand Pokemon Cards and 1 thousand yu-gi-oh/magic/naruto ones that I have laying around. Honestly, I actually enjoy sorting myself so a tool like this would not benefit me much. Personally I will not be able to relax and enjoy the positives of this when I'm constantly thinking about edgewear on my cards.

However, maybe something that could help store my cards and make it easier for me to search whats in a binder would be more appealing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    I've got about, 800 pokemon cards, and near 2110 Yugioh cards...I used to play Yughioh competively, lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    Hmmmm... Useful idea, but what if I want to sort via common, uncommon or rare? The sensor would have to be able to defer between these micro symbols lol. I know sometimes I miss-read the symbols when sorting. What happens when you want to sort via basic, stage-1 and stage-2 when the description is in differant places in differant series? The machine would have to have some sort of data-base to recognize between these differances. Definetly possible and would be a great purchase. I would definetly say this would be more expensive then $70 though being the technology it would require. I would market the item to sale towards all age groups for maximum sales though. Let us know how it goes!

Back