• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survival Strategy!

Zet

Years
  • Attention you lowlifes who will never amount to anything.
    If you're reporting my avatar, I think you should know that it means you're a giant closet pervert. All it is, is simply a cropped image set in a loop of a girl sliding on a desk. You people however disgust me by denying your true nature, so just come out of that damn closet and admit that you're a pervert.

Let's initiate the Survival Strategy.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I thought it was a girl who was really excited about something, nothing sexual came to mind until this blog, lol.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • You're trying to argue "Don't stop thrusting" in your usertitle and that sort of avatar of a girl being repeatedly slammed over a desk paired with it. What were you going for then, may I ask? I don't see how it's appropriate.

I understand you're friend of the staff, but I don't know how rules can be bent to the extent that they are informing you of potential reports. It is EXTREMELY unfair, in my opinion, and quite upsetting as someone trying to call out someone else for something done anonymously. It's unprofessional, but I am willing to move past that. However, if you are going to make this ordeal public, then perhaps we should bring this over to the questions and suggestions page to see whether my decision to report you was, in fact, quite just. If you feel that you're in the right about it, then I don't see a problem with making it open to discussion. (Though I'm really not serious about that because it would be a bit silly to argue something so blatant; it would be better taken directly to staff which it had been originally. But it seems to be your call to do otherwise.)

Also to clarify, I brought the image in question to a member of staff to evaluate it before reporting it. I was unsure if it had enough merit and I didn't want to waste staff time. However, this particular member of staff thought it was extremely inappropriate, so I let them handle it while being "official" and reporting it formally. Why would I be a "giant pervert" for doing that if it someone else got the reference so clearly? I then assume that you believe that the staff in question is therefore a pervert too.

I do not appreciate that you are trying to call me out for something that has quite clear intentions (in my eyes,) not to mention to flame (calling the person in question a lowlife/pervert) for a simple action taken, but I feel that my decision to make a simple report is extremely fair and I do not understand why it would be a big deal for you. If it was an incorrectly placed report, the staff would merely ignore it and it would be left at that.

I hope you are extremely happy that you have your answer. And to the rest of PC (if this post ends up being unmoderated by the blog owner,) I encourage you to use your better judgement and report when you do feel like something is out of bounds if you cannot bring yourself to respond to them in a collected manner.

I don't mean for this to have started a war as I simply reported the issue in question and it was never meant to be brought to public attention. If you want to discuss this with me further then feel free to take it to PM, but I refuse to say any more on this matter publicly.

I am only writing this one post publicly because I would hate for others to be opposed to reporting because they saw this and feel like someone would call them out for doing something similar. Let's keep this a healthy community- that was my only intentions.

Last edited:

Zet

Years
  • Kura;bt67597 said:
    You're trying to argue "Don't stop thrusting" in your usertitle and that sort of avatar of a girl being repeatedly slammed over a desk paired with it. What were you going for then, may I ask? I don't see how it's appropriate.

I understand you're friend of the staff, but I don't know how rules can be bent to the extent that they are informing you of potential reports. It is EXTREMELY unfair, in my opinion, and quite upsetting as someone trying to call out someone else for something done anonymously. It's unprofessional, but I am willing to move past that. However, if you are going to make this ordeal public, then perhaps we should bring this over to the questions and suggestions page to see whether my decision to report you was, in fact, quite just. If you feel that you're in the right about it, then I don't see a problem with making it open to discussion. (Though I'm really not serious about that because it would be a bit silly to argue something so blatant; it would be better taken directly to staff which it had been originally. But it seems to be your call to do otherwise.)

Also to clarify, I brought the image in question to a member of staff to evaluate it before reporting it. I was unsure if it had enough merit and I didn't want to waste staff time. However, this particular member of staff thought it was extremely inappropriate, so I let them handle it while being "official" and reporting it formally. Why would I be a "giant pervert" for doing that if it someone else got the reference so clearly? I then assume that you believe that the staff in question is therefore a pervert too.

I do not appreciate that you are trying to call me out for something that has quite clear intentions (in my eyes,) not to mention to flame (calling the person in question a lowlife/pervert) for a simple action taken, but I feel that my decision to make a simple report is extremely fair and I do not understand why it would be a big deal for you. If it was an incorrectly placed report, the staff would merely ignore it and it would be left at that.

I hope you are extremely happy that you have your answer. And to the rest of PC (if this post ends up being unmoderated by the blog owner,) I encourage you to use your better judgement and report when you do feel like something is out of bounds if you cannot bring yourself to respond to them in a collected manner.

I don't mean for this to have started a war as I simply reported the issue in question and it was never meant to be brought to public attention. If you want to discuss this with me further then feel free to take it to PM, but I refuse to say any more on this matter publicly.

I am only writing this one post publicly because I would hate for others to be opposed to reporting because they saw this and feel like someone would call them out for doing something similar. Let's keep this a healthy community- that was my only intentions.
    the don't stop thrusting usertitle was heavily suggested to me to be used, but after some thinking about it being reported, I changed said usertitle. It is now up to the member to think what they want to think.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    It's only sexual if you take it like that, lol. Thrusting is, according to Merriam-Webster, 1. The motion of pushing or lunging suddenly or violently. or 2. The pushing upward of the earth's crust.
    idk im fighting for innocence

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    HAHAHAH

I still can't believe it was reported. =w=; If you wanna get technical, it's really nothing bad or dirty at all. All in the minds of the people viewing it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah the usertitle was pushing it imo, but the image alone is fine. Unless the person seeing it is looking for a dirty reference or is asked "what's off about this picture" and also happens to know what a girl looks like in...that kind of situation, they wouldn't think it. Until I saw reports on it, I just saw it as a girl pulling herself forward over a desk, and I thought (and still think) that it's adorable.

Kura, relax a little. :C I don't think blog was meant seriously, more like a shorter Shining Raichu blog. You're going to make your blood pressure rise with all this getting worked up over an avatar. If the staff decided not to handle it because it's within the rules, then either take it up to h-staff (except obviously not Drew :P) or let it go. Accept the things you cannot change, etc.

P.S. You can see in public what was said about reports. Merely that it "keeps getting reported". Not who, or how many times, or what was said. If he had been asked to change his avatar, it would've been pretty obvious that someone reported him anyway. You exposed yourself, the staff didn't expose you.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I very seldom do this, but I agree with Kura, and I briefly considered reporting it before considering how close he is to staff. I abstained from reporting but the usertitle was pushing it. I see the usertitle has changed so I'm not going to cry foul on that.

But it seems to me Zet, that you're pushing limits a little close for comfort, and it isn't fair to see staff let you get away with it for too long. So I'm just saying as a friendly heads up "watch out". The usertitle you have currently isn't overtly dirty though, but if someone spent enough time thinking about it, it could be construed as somewhat risque. However it takes long enough to reach that state, that it's not 'inappropriate' and requires overthinking so you're doing fine with that.

To be completely honest, I found Zet's original usertitle humorous. Now we all know he isn't "Innocent" but we do know he can be a bit of a funny-guy so I wasn't as readily offended as Kura was.

Angelique

Le Magnifique
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    6y1tdy.jpg

I don't think they're nasty (p.s. I am the prude).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Zet ily n stuff (and you too hiid xoxo).

Kura, your avatar has huge boobs. I'm offended by it and I'm reporting it.

But it seems to me Zet, that you're pushing limits a little close for comfort, and it isn't fair to see staff let you get away with it for too long.

I have seen things that were blatantly suggestive go on without anything, in avatars and sigs. Seriously, I think everyone's making a mountain out of a molehill. Might as well be Serebii with a pre-set list of avatars if we can't handle someone's custom avatar.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=260932&u2=61572
    Stealing ideas froom other people, Zet?

In any case, I think some antisex people here need to be shut up. I have the most useful solution, see below:
    General Forum Agreement
    Registration to this forum is free! No one under age 13 may register an account without verification of parental consent. We recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before registering a Community account. We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.

Back