• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivor, Big Bro., Fear Factor...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • Well who likes reality TV? I cant belive them jerks voted out Rupert in Survivor! Rupert was the coolest! :'(

Years
  • Some reality shows are sickening me right now... Like Joe Millionaire, Average Joe etc... THEY ARE SO STUPID! Everything is so scripted and stereotyped! It's always about a girl or a boy with million dollars if he/she gets someone from bunch of people to fall in love but in the end they dont!

Well... I lost my interest in Survivor since Rupert got Voted out X_x... he should win! But I still watch fear factor...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I really don't like reality TV, they've taken it too far. I mean, when it started with Survivor, sure, it was okay then. But now, it's like the tele stations have all gone reality show nuts!

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • I don't really like reality TV. Well…Not anymore.
    "Survivor", or "Expedition: Robinson" that it is called here, was the first and best ever.
    It's actually the only reality show I have been watching since the start year 1997.

I'm just glad that these kinds of shows are starting to disappear here…except some of them though. Like "Fame Factory"…it will never die… -_-;;;
    (that show is at least smart! Not like "Popstars" which was just so stupid and boring!...And they couldn't sing. X_x;;;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2003
    Big Bro and Fear Factor are the Best But not Survivor. I just don't like that. :sleeping:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I like reality shows like Big Brother and Survivor, but seriously, what is with these shows like Joe Millionare and Average Joe, just for random people to get with another random person.... I guess if its entertainment for some, keep on doing it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I remember watching the first episode of Survivor. I thought it rocked. I still don't think the current episodes are half bad. I enjoyed the Australian Outback season, as well as Africa and Amazon. I didn't care for Thailand (sp?), though. It did kind of suck that Rupert got voted off, but during that episode I kinda lost respect for him.

As far as other reality shows are I think they're pushing it bit. It's becoming ridiculous. I've seen a few Fear Factor episodes, and I guess it's okay. But those dating/marriage reality shows are just becoming annoying.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • yeah the "original" reality shows were probably Survivor and Big Bro now i think there going a little far...theres like 15 different reality shows now! too many!!! too many!!! :P

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • who watched yesterdays Survivor? i cant believe what John did! he lied about his granma dieing when he was on Survivor so the other castaways would let him see his buddy! i hate John!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Oh yes this new Survivor with favourites such as Rupert that were booted out. Sometimes I wonder what the creator of Survivor will think of next, because there are so much of them, its been over 5. But its always interesting and entertaining though.

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Well who likes reality TV? I cant belive them jerks voted out Rupert in Survivor! Rupert was the coolest! :'(

I KNOW! Meby he'll win All Stars, though.
    I alaways Watch Survior, Big Brother, and (if I Can) The Mole. The Ones like Avrage joe and all the love ones I don't watch.

Years
  • Rupert seems to be toned down in All-stars... he looks weak since his tribe keeps loosing...

who's sick of seeing Richard Hatch naked? I do! *raises ahnd*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • some reality shows are just blatently scritpted...some are real, but most are just horrible in how stupid they think that american's are...SHIZZA!H

ha ha BOO ya!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I'm glade Richard Hatch is gone from the show. I mean he just realy irritating.
    He shows up on the late show naked. They showed a clip of that yesterday 0_o . I mean you think he would stop doing the in publice but guess not. Though i will say it takes guts to do that on TV.

Years
  • i am SO SICK of those retarded reality tv shows. survivor was cool but then fear factor and all the other retardedness ruined it XD now id like to see simon cowell boil in oil!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • i think Richard Hatch makes himself look like the biggest idiot...i feel sorry for Jeff Probst and the editors! XD i dont like how "Boston Rob" always try to outdo Rupert...it gets annoying sometimes! >_<;;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I hate reality shows =P Always conflict, always stupid conflict.

It'd be better if they showed reality shows helping poor people, not awarding one million bucks to already rich snobs =P

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I love Survivor! Its my favorite reality show! why dont you like Reality Shows Cartoon? XD

Back