• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suspect arrested in JonBenet Ramsey case

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
  • Source: https://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/jonbenet_ramsey_murder

BOULDER, Colo. - A former schoolteacher was arrested Wednesday in Thailand in the slaying of 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey — a surprise breakthrough in a lurid, decade-old murder case some feared would never be solved.

Amazing, for almost 10 years they've managed to find out who actually killed JonBenet but does that means that this case has been solved yet?

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • The only reason why it's been going on so long is because of the incompetence of the Boulder police. They refused FBI help, they wanted to do this themselves, they screwed up.

Of course, I don't know whether to believe he was the murderer. We have a ransom note demanding $118,000; how does that figure in? Maybe Parr wrote it to throw police off, or he tried to abduct JonBenet but let things go awry? I'm bracing for the number of conspiracy theories to come out of this....

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

does that means that this case has been solved yet?
    Probably never will be. Just like Jimmy Hoffa
    Suspect arrested in JonBenet Ramsey case

Jolty-kun

Years
  • And whats worst about is, is that the girls Mum died in June.
    I bet she'd be so happy to see that someone is in prison for it.
    I bet it was hard for her to get accused, too. =\

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Oh great, media circus...

Don't get me wrong, if this man is, indeed the killer, wonderful, he's been caught. I'm merely sick of hearing about every minute detail of the case, and the family, front page of the Post. Some things make sense in detail with his confession, others don't. I sincerely hope this is, actually the end of the Ramsey case, though.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
  • Well this came as a surprise to me. But well I don't know what to believe. I mean we've got this guy's weird/criminal past and we have some complications into this whole thing. Like the wife of this guy saying he couldn't have been in Colorado when they we're in Alabama that night.

Also he says he did something to her that involved drugs {Can't remember what} and there we're no drug traces in the Autopsy.

So really I don't know what to believe.

Maera12

:D
    Years
  • I don`t think that there is the actual guy that killed JonBenet. I just think that he is really obsessed with her and that wanted to get involved with her case. But who knows, maybe he is the one that killed her. I really wish to find out the truth. Also, I just hated the way he talked about her, saying that he loved her and all that. I feel really sorry for the girl.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • He probably did kill her. Because he did say that "he was with JonBenet when she died". Who else was in that area when she died. Why would he go to another country if he didn't kill her for? Its pretty ovious that he did do it.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You got to be kidding me?! Oh my...that is a switch. Man, he confessed. It has been ten whole years...I thought finally the case will be solved with this one. I guess not. Everyone is not believing him. They are thinking his confession is a joke. I still think he did it, but if it was someone else...then I hope they will find that person! Man...the Boulder Police Department totally messed this case up. They should of followed it. It could be anyone now. It could be her mother that killed her, but we will never know because she died this year.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I dont belive he did it. He was in prison over in where ever for another and I would rather be in the U.S. prison then over there. I think he did it for his 15 mins of fame.

Back