• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzumiya Haruhi No Fukkou

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal just stare at the device that was producing the sound. He didn't understand what the person on the other end was talking about. Was it suppose to be a joke thougth Micheal. He wasn't sure but still doesn't matter.

Micheal then looked at Chieko and thought about her question. He never really gave much thought when people ask him question. Mostly because his thought process is faster then any human. Still something about Chieko just slows him down. To tell the truth Micheal as seen a picture of Haruhi but only with in the Eniity. He wasn't sure if he could take images from the Enitity and have it in what people here call a photo. Still.

Micheal just looked at Chieko and said, "I can give you a photo of her right now. I just need a writing device and paper."

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Stretching in her chair like a lazy kung-fu master,Citlalli overheard the conversation of the god-like figure Haruhi she had heard so much about.Though she had never seen or even met Haruhi before,to her,she seemed to have known her personally from an event,though having no memory of it.People tell her because of her amnesia she hadn't been thinking straight at all,but Citlalli begged to differ;

With a enthusiastic grin,she jumped her seat and folded her arms,listening to every detail Micheal had to say.She would nod at facts she wasn't sure about when others talked about her.Except one fact.The one fact that arouse her suspisions.

What happened 3 years ago?

To be honest,she wasn't quite sure herself.The farthest she could remember was ruling over a beautiful empire in Mexico..and to many that seemed extremely far-fetched.Her distinct looks were already enough to lead to bad judgement.Nonetheless Citlalli had yet to verify her hypothesis on "God."

With her violet eyes shining,she turned towards the young man she decided to sit with,Itsuki. Being the child she still was,she decided to try and spark up a meaningless conversation with the quiet aquintance.
"Talk,primo! We're in this mission together!" Her wild hand gestures displaying how excited she was.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko looked suspiciously at Michael for a minute, then grabbed a magazine out of the seat in front of her, found an article that was mostly white, stood up in her seat and stole a pen from the pocket of a sleeping fat man in front of her. She plopped down on the seat again, pressed the button that opened the pen more times than needed, and scribbles on the magazine.

"Just making sure it works." She muttered, almost too quietly for Michael to hear. It did. She handed to magazine and pen to Michael, and watched quietly as he prepared to draw a pretty, pretty picture of her apperant 'mother'.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal raised an eyebrow at the seeming hyperactive Citlalli. Just a few moments ago she just yet out a sligth yell at the person that she was seating next too. Micheal could only guess that ITsuki would have his head scared off his shoulders from the sudden outburst. Still Micheal just focus his attention back on Chieko who had finally gotten a pen and paper. Micheal let out a slight smile when he saw that Chieko had gotten the pen from the obuse human that sat in front of them. Micheal then let the smile quicky disappear before anybody saw it.

Micheal took the pen and then let a dazed look appear on his face. Micheal was accuiring the knowledge to draw humans and other lifeforms. Micheal then brought up the picture that Micheal was shown by the Enity Micheal then blinked his eyes a few times and began to draw Haruhi. Micheal started out with a simple wireframe of a female human. He drew a round circle for the head and worked on basic muscle tone. Micheal then drew the uniform that North High had back during the original SOS. Finally Micheal worked on the details of Haruhi's face and head. He made the hair look almost like Chieko except Micheal made it look darker since Haruhi had brown hair while Chieko had blonde. He also tried to place some of Chieko's spirit on the face but failed and it reflected that in the sketch. Micheal drew the picture well but knew that it lacked the spirit of a ture artist. Micheal drew all of this as quicky as he could. It was just a basic rough sketch but it had a lot of detail. Micheal drew Haruhi in the postion where she was dragging Kyon but Micheal didn't included Kyon in his drawing.

Micheal then looked at Chieko and said, "I believe that is something close to what your mother looks like." He then handed magazine to Chieko.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko took the magazine from him, and looked it over. The hair was almost exactly the same as hers, but he shaded it in. She guessed that meant brunette. She seemed to be dragging something that wasn't there. Thinking of asking what that was all about, she opened her mouth to talk, but quickly shut it when she realized that Haruhi looked almost exactly the same as her.

So she wanted someone kinda like her to continue the SOS Brigade? That's kinda weird. Chieko thought, closing the magazine without saying anything to Michael. She rested her chin on her hand, and stared out the window.

If that's the case then why didn't she just force all the members to go to College with her? I'm sure they might have listened judging by all I've heard about her forcefulness. But no, I guess she wanted the SOS Brigade to continue at the school. Maybe to make a name for herself? Oh well... Chieko slumped in her seat, then realized something important that she had forgotten.

"Thanks for the picture Mike, it helped a lot."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
(Awwwuuu!! I missed so much! I suppose Marie is sitting between two strangers then. :D)

Marie glanced back and forth, listening for Chieko's voice, and pretending that their leader was sitting next to her. Instead of two strangers. Marie hated sitting next to people she didn't know, especially in confined areas. Like this row of seats for example. She did everything in her power to stop herself from hyperventalating.

Marie strained her neck, looking over the seats. She saw Chieko's head, and was for some reason relieved.

She wondered if the leader had put her far away from the other members on purpose. Like some sort of test. This thought brought tears to Maries eyes, and she whimpered.

(Oh, I haven't RPed in so long! I'm a little rusty. :O)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
MIcheal raised his eyebrow. He had no idea what caused Chieko to call him 'Mike'. Last Micheal checked his name which was given to him by the Enity was Micheal. Micheal was very unsure and never heard of this unformal way to say his name. Still he looked at Chieko and a thoguht came to his head. What was she thinking. He never thoguht of that before but still he let it pass.

Micheal compose himself and didn't even bother correcting Chieko on the imformal use of his name. He just said, "Well we can always keep that picture so we can have a good idea how Haruhi looks like." Micheal didn't even look at Marie and said, "It seems as if we need to have a talk about our plans to the rest of the members."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
(WE NEED SOMETHING EXCITING TO HAPPEN! LEAVE IT TO ME! :D)

Marie cautiously stood up.

"<Excuse me>," she said to the man, then quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment. The man looked up at her confusedly. "Excuse me," she repeated, this time in English.

The man moved his legs and Marie walked shakily into the aisle. She walked up the few rows of seats and stood next to Chieko.

"Chiek--"

Just as she began to speak, the plane shook violently. A baby began to cry, and several people shouted in surprise. It shook again, and again.

"Chieko!!" Marie squeaked, tears already pouring down her cheeks. "Aliens!"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko still had her head resting in her palm, and was looking at Marie with just her eyes. Some turbulence had just shook the plane, and made a couple of people freak out, including Marie.

Chieko shook her head and laughed. "Yeah, what about them Marie?" She asked, leaning over her seat, and halfway in front of Mike, Michael's newly christened nickname.

(Short, I know. I didn't know what you meant by that XD)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal just raised his eyebrows at the mention of aliens. He didn't know if this was an attempt to be funny by Marie or was she serious. The universe is wide and there are other beings besidees humans and what makes up the Enity but still most of them tend to stay away from this planet because of the lack of technology and almost inhabital conditions.

Still the idea of aliens would maybe excite Chieko a little just to have the chance of seeing more of the likes of himself. Micheal just stood still to listen in on more of the conversation between Marie and Chieko who decided to lean in front of Micheal

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
"They're attacking our plane!" she squeaked, kneeling in the middle of the aisle. The commotion was dying down now. Even the baby had stopped crying. Everyone was okay.

Except for Marie.

She turned to Micheal.

"Do you think it was aliens?" she asked, grabbing the arm of his seat.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal looked at Marie and thought about it for a minute. During this minute data was running though his head to come up with a simple answer that where this human could understand while still making a possible guess. Micheal knew the chance of aliens to board a plane during midflight was very slim but there was still a chance. Still the type of alien was the question.

Micheal then said, "There is no data to support the claim that there were or are aliens aboard. Still the chance of other lifeforms besides humans and myself to board this plane is very slim. Most likey what your just experience was just turbance which is something that you may not be use to from riding on an outdated flying contraption." Micheal then tilted his head back up to how it was before.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko gave him a look and re-capped the pen. She shoved it back into the fat man's pocket and shoved Michael's head out of that awkward tilted state. "I have an idea!" She stood up, but right after standing up a little turbulence made her loose her balance and sit right back down again. She was in shock, but acted as if nothing had happened.

"Marie, Mike, how about we go explore the plane?" She stuck a finger in front of Marie's face, pointing directly at her nose and practically yelled, "She looks so bored am I right? I'm right aren't I?" at Michael.

Just then an announcement was hear over the loud speaker. Not only was the announcement all staticy, but it was in English too. Chieko strained her knowledge of the English language and got most of what was being said. "We are now going to be ------ in -------. All restroom ------ are to be made now".

She ignored all the words she didn't know, and turned back to Michael and Marie. "Well?"

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal looked at Marie and mentally he was disagreeing with Chieko. The look on Marie's face anything but boredom. It looked like Marie was scared out of her mind from riding on this plane. Still he couldn't disagree with Chieko. It just wasn't right.

Micheal waited until the annoucment was made. He understood what the person was saying, even it was in english but with the whimpers he was hearing from small childern it was hard to hear.

Micheal then nodded and said, "I guess we should investigate the plane." He looked at Marie's face who had Chieko's finger so close that it looked like Chieko could poke Marie's eyes out if there was strong turbence because of the short distance between the two. Micheal then stood up and said in an attempt to make a joke, "I guess we are off then to cure the boredom of Marie."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
Marie got up, and almost fell right back over again.

"Okay, Chieko. Let's go..."

She walked a few steps down the aisle, then waited for her two accomplices to follow.

Another announcement came over the speaker, but it was widely ignored by all of the passengers. It was mostly static, anyway, Marie noted. Then she got an idea.

"Maybe the plane is broken!" she said, her blonde curls bouncing as she nodded. "And we have to fix it~!"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko smiled widely. "There we go, now we're talkin'!" She jumped into the aisle, turned, and smiled. "No one else is coming so it's just us." She stated the obvious too often than she needed to.

She looked from left to right then up. "So uhh... which way should we go?" She had no idea where you would go to 'fix the plane' so asking her trio of uberfied members was all she could think of.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal just listen to Marie's comment and thought that it was very unintelligent.To Micheal, the plane seems to be in working condition for the model and age. What could be the reason why this plane is like this is because the plane is very out of date for Micheal's strandards and really he thinks this is pointless but since Micheal was in a human interface, this plane is needed.

Micheal then said in a unitone voice, "If one was to 'fix' the plane then that depends on what needs to be 'fix'. If you want the engines to be fix then somebody is going have to go outside." Micheal then pointed his finger to a window which was open to show the large engines of the plane. "To fix the intercom, one may need to rework the wiring to see if there is any cuts. Still if the wiring was the problem then the best plan of action would be in the captain's cockpit or the attendent's reciever." Micheal then looked at Chieko, "The turbance could most likey be caused by outer forces but the data that makes up this plane can be altered."

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko looked at Michael kind of dumbfounded, but got over it, slammed her fist into her palm, and the pointed up at the intercom. I guess we'll have to start with that one then. She turned around and eyed the cockpit. It was being guarded by a snack lady with a snack cart, blocking the entire aisle.

She turned back to her Brigaders. "Well! Our first adversary!" she said with a grin.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal inside his head would be frowning if he had any feelings within his mind. MIcheal looked at Chieko and then at the attendent who was with the snack cart who was blocking the door to the cockpit. Micheal thought that this was going to be a bit pointless but he wasn't going to go against Chieko's decision.

Micheal then looked at Marie and said, "We need to use Marie for this operation then. She has an 67 percent rate of success. In my knowledge she with her timid nature will garantee a high chance of the personal to be remove from her spot and thus leaving the door open. If you or myself try to then the chance of the removing the the personal from her spot then our chance of success is going to be less then 50 percent." Micheal then looked at Chieko and said, "Do you agree with this plan to send Marie?"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
She crossed her arms and nodded. "Absolutely, I couldn't have said it better myself." But the real question is if Marie will do it." She turned around and faced Marie. "So, you wanna give it a try?" She said with a sort of... evil looking smile.

The attendant was now moving slowly down the aisle, getting closer to them with that big, hulking snack cart of hers. She had an obvious fake smile super glued to her face, and had her hair in a bun that looked like her hair would rip out at any moment. She was hideous...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back