• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzuran's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealia

Dark Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Would you have a shiny buneary? And what would you like for it? I have a shiny Golem. If no shiny buneary, how about a shiny poochyena? How do you obtain these shinies if you don't mind me asking. ^^

Last edited:

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    EV Spread of the EV'd Toxicroak?
    Perfect IV with 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    We have both non-shiny and shiny version plus 3 different smogon sets for each(Swords Dance, Choice Band, SubPunch).

Would you have a shiny buneary? And what would you like for it? I have a shiny Golem. If no shiny buneary, how about a shiny poochyena? How do you obtain these shinies if you don't mind me asking. ^^
    I can get you shiny Buneary and shiny Poochyena but do you have any other Pokemon other than shiny Golem?
    Like for example, legendaries from HG/SS or IV'd/EV'd(or both) Pokemon.

Sealia

Dark Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Perfect IV with 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    We have both non-shiny and shiny version plus 3 different smogon sets for each(Swords Dance, Choice Band, SubPunch).

I can get you shiny Buneary and shiny Poochyena but do you have any other Pokemon other than shiny Golem?
    Like for example, legendaries from HG/SS or IV'd/EV'd(or both) Pokemon.
    I have all 3 legendary birds, Ho-oh and Lugia, Mewtwo and Groudon. Moltres I caught in SS but Zapdos and Articuno were caught from my leafgreen then migrated to my Pearl. I have two groudon infact, one lvl 70 and another lvl 50 (one from Emerald and the other from SS) I have a lvl 87 Rayquaza too...I have lots of legendaries. Heheh..-smiles sheepishly-

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Okay then.
    ffiilleeeeeerrrrrr
    We can trande now.

I have all 3 legendary birds, Ho-oh and Lugia, Mewtwo and Groudon. Moltres I caught in SS but Zapdos and Articuno were caught from my leafgreen then migrated to my Pearl. I have two groudon infact, one lvl 70 and another lvl 50 (one from Emerald and the other from SS) I have a lvl 87 Rayquaza too...I have lots of legendaries. Heheh..-smiles sheepishly-
    I'll trade it for HG/SS Groudon for shiny Buneary and for shiny Poochyena, I want Mewtwo if it's from HG/SS and if not I'll pick either one of Ho-oh or Lugia if it's from HG/SS.

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    CMT for this LVL100 Ev'd Salamence(Hardy), you can have 2 of my pokes for it

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    I still want it. But want the salamance more:)
    I hope theres something you like from my thread:D

Sealia

Dark Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    We can trande now.

I'll trade it for HG/SS Groudon for shiny Buneary and for shiny Poochyena, I want Mewtwo if it's from HG/SS and if not I'll pick either one of Ho-oh or Lugia if it's from HG/SS.

Okies, Mewtwo is not from HG/SS, so you can have my Ho-Oh ^^Could you nickname them too? And, if you still have a shiny eevee, I will give you my lugia for it. Now, I don't have wifi in the place I'm at right this moment, so if its not too much trouble could we set up a time for tomorrow?

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I still want it. But want the salamance more:)
    I hope theres something you like from my thread:D
    Swampert for Gengar and Salamence for Infernape and Darkrai sound good? ^^

Okies, Mewtwo is not from HG/SS, so you can have my Ho-Oh ^^Could you nickname them too? And, if you still have a shiny eevee, I will give you my lugia for it. Now, I don't have wifi in the place I'm at right this moment, so if its not too much trouble could we set up a time for tomorrow?
    Yeah that's perfectly fine! If both Lugia and Ho-oh is from HG/SS then sure, we'll trade tomorrow! ^^
    Yup I still got Shiny Eevee and I can nickname them too if you want :)

Sealia

Dark Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Woot! Okay so..

SS Groudon for Shiny Buneary
    SS Ho-oh for Shiny Poochyena
    SS Lugia for Shiny Eevee

Give them nice nicknames of your choice, nothing too silly please ^^ I like the personalization from fellow trainers. No all caps please, just the first letter of the name capatilized. What time will be most convienient for you? Is the FC on your profile the same FC you'll be using to trade? Sorry if my questions are pestering you..

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Woot! Okay so..

SS Groudon for Shiny Buneary
    SS Ho-oh for Shiny Poochyena
    SS Lugia for Shiny Eevee

Give them nice nicknames of your choice, nothing too silly please ^^ I like the personalization from fellow trainers. No all caps please, just the first letter of the name capatilized. What time will be most convienient for you? Is the FC on your profile the same FC you'll be using to trade? Sorry if my questions are pestering you..
    I'm not very good at nicknaming but I'll try my best! ^^;
    All right, as you instructed, just first letter will be capitalized.
    What time... I don't really know......
    Yeah FC on my profile is the same FC I'm using to trade! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back