• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Hello!

I found this site, cos I was 'Googling' (is that how it's spelt? I digress) hacking tools for GB and GBA Pokemon games. The main hacking program that I'm missing is a trading editor for Ruby/Sapphire. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

It would also be nice to be able to hack the actual title screen, but I guess that it would take major programming skills (something that I definitely lack). On my hacked version of Blue, I just wanted to add the word 'HACK' under the Pokemon logo, like someone did with Pokemon Girl. I only wanted to add 'HACKED' to my Ruby hack, just over the 'N' on 'VERSION' on the title screen.

Anyway, thanks to anyone who can help me with any of this stuff.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Hello again everyone, I'm back after like a year and a half...

Quick question for Swampert - did you ever get ItemEd GSC fixed? Your tools are awesome!
Mateo has made one which doesn't mess up the ASM pointers - download it instead.

Years
If anyone could re-upload the HG/SS Editor Gym editor, that would be immensely appreciated, I had it, but I accidentally deleted it and some other tools by accident, and the link is dead. >_<

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
For everyone asking about the HSSgym editor, last I checked ('twas long ago mind you!)it was Japanese only, and if you NEED to edit Gym Leaders, use PPRE, it does the samething and more, the Gym Leaders are located twords the end of the trainer lists.

Gl!tch

AFK
Years
You're my hero man, thanks for making these. I've been using them for quite some time now, figured I would say thanks.

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2014
Great work with these tools! They've helped me highly with my ROM hacks of pokemon crystal. I was wondering if you could make a trainer editor for editing trainer's pokemon and moves even if you just made if for the importent battles like against your rival, I would highly appreciate it!

kringlur

Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
Years
Thanks so much for the red, blue, and especially the yellow tools! Were you planning to make more of those or have you decided there's nothing left to make?

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2020
Hello, can you please create tool to edits all the aspects of a Pokémon's stats and other options in HeartGold & SoulSilver too? I really thank you if you can.....

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
A little suggestion; is there a chance you could combine all these tools in the same program? and adding the possibility to also edit other trainers besides only the gym leaders?

I would like to know too, if you could develop an editor for pokémon level up/Egg moves and abilities so i can modify any pokémon in the game to fix them competitively speaking, for example; adding Role Play as and egg move for slaking (not being compatible with curse) or making him able to learn volt switch on 5th gen. Another example will be adding prankster as a common ability for noctowl to have and making it learn glare as a level up move aswell, so 5th gen compatibility would be greatly appreciated n_n but if you cant HG/SS will be ok aswell.

Btw loved your HG/SS Gym editor keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
You know what a great tool would be? I've looked EVERYWHERE and cannot seem to find a tool to edit the evolutions in Ruby/Sapphire. I mean like say you wanted to evolve a Haunter. You can't without trading... Is it possible to make a tool that can make a pokemon like Haunter evolve say at lv. 40 instead?

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
Tools

can you make a tool for mart in pokemon diamond or pearl ?
can yout give me the codes?
do you make those all tools in visual basic 6.0?
your cool man

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
Hello, Swampert22 this is Skier290
and I must say that the link to Pokemon HGSS Gym Leader Editor
is broken.

Hello, skier290 here and I have to say that the link
to Pokemon HG/SS Gym Editor is broken
saying:
Sorry the file you requested is unavailable...

Hello, skier290 here and I have to say that the link
to Pokemon HG/SS Gym Editor is broken
saying:
Sorry the file you requested is unavailable...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back