• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Swampert

Is your favorite Pokemon Swampert?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I prefer fire and ground...water and ground doesn't seem like a good combination (I don't mean strategically, it just doesn't sound good :D)

Although I did choose Swampert as m starter in Ruby....o_0

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
    Years
    Tch! Swampert is by far from weak, my friends.
    Grass Types may pwn it, but take this into consideration:
    Decent stats, STABed EQ and Muddywater/Surf, put Ice Beam on him so he pwns the grasses, and finally do Endeavor in case you're low on HP.
    Or you could replace endeavor with Mirrror Coat, reflect all that damage done by grass type attacks.
    So, Swampert totally owns if you give it the right MS and EV train it properly.

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    This thread should be in the Pok?mon General section. I like Mudkip but not Swampert *reports*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah,there's no point in this poll,just simply asking if you like a certain pokemon..

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I like Swampert, he's cool! =D I just like Skitty more. Mudkip is gonna be my starter in Emerald, though.

Back