• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SwampertTrainer's Photoshop Shoppe

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
Years
  • Welcome to SwampertTrainer's Photoshop Shoppe! I of course am the infamous SwampertTrainer, who provides the graphics :)

TYPES
    This is a list of all the types of artwork requests I do
    1. Banners
    2. Avatars
    3. Userbars
    4. Rank images for forums (the images that tell which rank you are- Admin, SMod, etc.)

THE WAITING LIST
    The name in italic is the request I'm working on
    SLOT 1: empty
    SLOT 2: empty
    SLOT 3: empty

THE RULES
    Please abide by these rules or I will not comply with any request you make

1. Follow all thread rules and the rules of PC
    2. DO NOT request a banner, avatar, userbar, etc. if the waiting list if full.
    3. Please do not spam the thread with unnecessary questions like "Can you teach me how to do Photoshop?" Other discussion that revolves around my art or the art shop is permitted.
    4. If you can not use my work in your signature for any reason (such as using a Wii for internet in which you can not copy and paste), please refrain from requesting. If you are discovered to have done this, you will no longer be allowed to request in my shop.
    5. If using my banners in a signature, please be sure to specify that it came from from me.

MY ART
    Here are some of my pieces

Banners

Last edited:

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
  • I've been told that. I don't really like forms.

it may take some time. I have quite a few other projects that I've been assigned and with homework and everything it's really kind of ify

Back