• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swawpert

Is your favorite pokemon Swampert?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Hmm, well I like Blaziken better but I do have to say Swampert is one of my favorite Water types! I actually think its cute :)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I think Swmpert was one of the best pokemon ideas that have been created. The only problem it has is its speed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    This needs to be closed its just simply asking if a single pokemon is your favorite and we already have a fav pkmn thread which is stickied I think. Also his isnt even in the right place.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Yeah - this is more of a General Pokemon question, even though Swampert was introduced in RSE. I'll move it to Pokemon General for you ^_^

Moving on up...

As for my favourite Pokemon, I have two, and none of them are Swampert ^_~

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I think Swampert looks grotesque, so I don't like... altough it's strong, considering that the weakness is grass type only.

No wonder it's called with the name of "kimokunaai" (not grotesque) by Swampert lovers in Japan ^^;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    No.
    Sorry if ya hear this, but actually, Swampert is one of them Pok?mon I dislike the most~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This is a pretty pointless thread. We already have a stickied "what's your favorite pokemon" thread here. Please direct all discussion of favorite pokemon there...

--> CLOSED <--

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back