• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

swimgeek94's breeding plaza

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    I would like to request these please.

Pokemon: ekans and kangaskhan
    Item: none.
    nickname wanted: none
    fc: 2364 2056 5997.
    *note: might change my fc to verify if it is correct and i'll tell you before the trade. please and thanks.

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    fronnaclus: i do not train pokemon. so you can have a piplup but not a prinplup.

t0mbr1d: is friday good for you? or if you get back on tonight we can trade then

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    hey swimgeek, if you're gonna be on tonight maybe we can trade? If not it's ok!

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    its friday now for me swim so ill just lvl that charmander as i keep forgetting because with exp share i can get it to lvl 11-12 in 1 fight

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Reposting this, i don't think you've seen this or not. I would like to request these please.

Pokemon: ekans and kangaskhan
    Item: none.
    nickname wanted: none
    fc: 2364 2056 5997

If you're looking for something particular in return let me know in just in case, i can offer something nice.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    swim when do you want to trade then it would help if you sed like 3 days for example rather than on friday as we may be in dif time zones

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Already gotten help elsewhere so can remove my request. =) Less for you to do! Thanks anyways!

Back