• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Swirlixes!!! SO MANY SWIRLIXES

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachucookies

Official Pikachu
Years
  • Hi everyone! I have been trying super hard to make a shiny swirlix but I've had no luck. I'm going to keep trying, but that means constantly hatching more and more swirlixes. If you would like one of these swirlixes please let me know and I'd be more than happy to give you as many as you want! I'm going to keep making more so consider this giveaway open for a long time. They're not special or anything although 4 out of the 5 IV's are perfect and in some cases all 5 are so if you want one of the perfect ones tell me, but you might need one for a Pokedex or something. The region is NA. Reply with your IGN and what you put up in the GTS. Also make sure your message says Pikachu. Thanks! :chu:

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I have been trying super hard to make a shiny swirlix but I've had no luck. I'm going to keep trying, but that means constantly hatching more and more swirlixes. If you would like one of these swirlixes please let me know and I'd be more than happy to give you as many as you want! I'm going to keep making more so consider this giveaway open for a long time. They're not special or anything although 4 out of the 5 IV's are perfect and in some cases all 5 are so if you want one of the perfect ones tell me, but you might need one for a Pokedex or something. The region is NA. Reply with your IGN and what you put up in the GTS. Also make sure your message says Pikachu. Thanks! :chu:

Hi there i would like to have one of the perfect swirlixes :) if possible male :D
    I deposited a female Wailmer lvl 1 (it has its HA and is in a Dream ball and has egg moves)
    for the level 1 perfect swirlix if possible male :) and i wrote the message PIKACHU :)

pikachucookies

Official Pikachu
    Years
  • Hi there i would like to have one of the perfect swirlixes :) if possible male :D
    I deposited a female Wailmer lvl 1 (it has its HA and is in a Dream ball and has egg moves)
    for the level 1 perfect swirlix if possible male :) and i wrote the message PIKACHU :)

Sent! Thanks :chu:

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Ign: Kai
    Could be male other than that I don't mind I put a spiritomb on the gts

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    IGN: Vincent
    I've put up a sableye with the message pikachu cookies
    thank you in advance for the swirlix

Status
    Not open for further replies.