• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword and Shield, The Team Plasma Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
  • TeamPlasma
    About Us
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Team Plasma Fanclub. We are group dedicated to those PokeKnights from Unova that everyone knows as Team Plasma. Wether you like everything about them or just the Sages feel free to join. Everything else you need to know about us, including our rules and member application, are down below.

Members
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

Boss:
    Unknown#
    Partner Pokemon: Braviary

Sages:
    None Yet

Grunts:
    Anna
    Partner Pokemon: Woobat

mizzy
    Partner Pokemon: Deino

Regeneration
    Partner Pokemon: Litwick

النار/Adma
    Partner Pokemon: Pansear

olih
    Partner Pokemon: Sandile

Anti
    Partner Pokemon: Rufflet

Soviet Russia
    Partner Pokemon: Bouffalant

Pokemon

Here are the Pokemon grunts are allowed to choose from. Each one is native to and was raised in the Unova region and is of the highest quality.

If you would like your Pokemon to evolve (if possible), stay active and it eventually will.

Application
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

Username:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Are You Loyal to The Coat of Arms And Shield of Team Plasma?

Rules
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

1.Please follow the rules in place for the Groups Section, Global Rules, and all rules listed below.

2. No "hate posts" like "You knights guyz are NOOBS"

3. You will not be accepted as a member UNLESS you use the provided form

4. Please do not constantly PM me to be upgraded from a grunt to sage. If you follow all the rules and stay active then maybe, just maybe, you will be promoted to sage.

Current Discussions
    How will we deal with trainers/other teams who try to oppose us? (Because we don't want a repeat of last time!)

We are currently thinking of expanding to another region. Which one should it be, if at all?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Username: Anna / TheSmartOne
    Partner Pokemon: Koromori, if you please.
    Are You Loyal to The Coat of Arms And Shield of Team Plasma? Of course I am. Without a doubt.

We are currently thinking of expanding to another region. Which one should it be, if at all?
    Though I believe that Unova requires our full attention at the moment, I would encourage expansion into Kanto. From there it would be simple to conquer Johto in addition.

Years
  • Username: mizzy/mzmingle
    Partner Pokemon: Monozu
    Are You Loyal to The Coat of Arms And Shield of Team Plasma? yes.I shall, as a female grunt here, I shall be loyal, here and now.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Though I believe that Unova requires our full attention at the moment, I would encourage expansion into Kanto. From there it would be simple to conquer Johto in addition.

I agree with Kanto because Team Rocket no longer occupies that region, but Johto is still occupied by the Rockets and Team Aqua is thinking of expanding there.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Aqua's expansion may drift over into Kanto at some point, but if we make them our allies we could likely keep it for ourselves- at least, most of it. They seem to have their eyes on the Sevii Islands, which technically are in the Kanto region.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I've already asked for an alliance with Team Aqua and would let them keep the Sevii Islands, just as long as they don't try to take Genosect. Truthfully, mainland Kanto is a good choice because no one occupies it (Team wise) and no Teams, execpt for maybe Rocket, want it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • If we have made an alliance with the Aquas as you say, the Rockets will not be an issue.

Speaking of which, I have heard in passing that the Rockets are considering their options of operation in Unova.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Perhaps, then, what they were considering was how to move in on Unova now that they have scouted the region.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Maybe. Truthfully, if N was here, those two grunts would already be locked in the deepest dungeon of his fortress.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Unfortunatley, not much is known. Shortly after N left, Ghetis and all the other sages were arrested by interpol and are currenlty at their HQ. All that is about N's wearabouts is that he is occasionally spotted in Undella Bay.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome to our ranks, Regeneration.

As for now, what shall we do? The Rockets are against us, and they have dominion over much of Kanto.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Noone knows. Lets just hope they don't interfere too much before Genosect is finished.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Username: olih
    Partner Pokemon: Sandile please
    Are You Loyal to The Coat of Arms And Shield of Team Plasma? yes I am

النار

Flaming Storm of the Desert!
    Years
  • Username: النار/Adma
    Partner Pokemon: Pansear
    Are You Loyal to The Coat of Arms And Shield of Team Plasma?
    As long as I live I shall commit myself to Plasma, like a flame unto her enemies!

I think that our next target must be Kanto, the scientific centre of the Pokemon World, starting from Saffron city after ransacking/capturing
    Silph Co. so that none may stand against us!

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Yay! As for what region Team Plasma should move to, I agree with most of the people here, we should go for Kanto. It's the main center of the Pokemon world, and it has Silph Co, which makes a lot of products. Plus Team Rocket is not in Kanto anymore (I'm pretty sure), so that makes it easier to take over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back