• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword and Shield, The Team Plasma Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Username: AntiZero (Anti)
    Partner Pokemon: Rufflet (may bad lol)
    Are You Loyal to The Coat of Arms And Shield of Team Plasma? Of course.

We are currently thinking of expanding to another region. Which one should it be, if at all? Hm. Probably Kanto. Like olih said, the absence of Team Rocket would make it much easier to control.

Last edited:

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Welcome Anti!

Kanto would be a good choice. The rockets have almost completely left it and it has many good pokemon in it. (That need to be saved, of course)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Mm. I hear gyms are more abundant in Kanto than any other region, and tales of a young man who won not eight, but TEN of them. Hand-in-hand with such things goes even more human command and abuse of Pokemon, and thus a vast expanse of Pokemon to be liberated.

Soviet Russia

The Chosen Nub
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Username: Soviet Russia
    Partner Pokemon: Bouffalant
    Are You Loyal to The Coat of Arms And Shield of Team Plasma?: Yes
    We are currently thinking of expanding to another region. Which one should it be, if at all?: Hoenn, for funzees :3

النار

Flaming Storm of the Desert!
    Years
    Our victory is inevitable because our intent is true and we know this, and the world knows this. All show bow to team Plasma!

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Our victory is inevitable because our intent is true and we know this, and the world knows this. All show bow to Team Plasma!

And all who don't will suffer the volts of Zekrom!

Mm. I hear gyms are more abundant in Kanto than any other region, and tales of a young man who won not eight, but TEN of them. Hand-in-hand with such things goes even more human command and abuse of Pokemon, and thus a vast expanse of Pokemon to be liberated.

The Oak boy would be a threat, but only if he immediatly found out that we were there, which brings up a now topic:

How will we deal with trainers/other teams who try to oppose us? (Because I don't want a repeat of last time!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    username: aria
    partner pokemon: yamask
    are you loyal to the coat of arms and shield of team plasma? there is no good reason not to be...

I heard that there was consideration of moving to kanto... I personally prefer johto. I would love to build p3 lab there. And if anyone goes to the pokemon tcg online and looks for the team rocket go to page 137. Starting from there on you see sage8. That's me creating havoc... again...

HellDog

Pure Averagness.
    Years
    Username:HellDog
    Partner Pokemon:Pidove
    Are You Loyal to The Coat of Arms And Shield of Team Plasma? Yes.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back