• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sxy blog header is sxy

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • And no, for those of you who are convinced I am in love with a bunch of pixels, I'm not saying that because Miku is in it. I actually think this one looks pretty good.

Short blog for once. :3

And please, somebody, tell me you get the GIMP joke in the lyrics.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • I like to think that's a good thing. I blog here to entertain other people as well as myself, you know.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Cool. Its your blog and if you like it awesome! I also love acid trips even if I never been on one. And the swirls are starting to move.....*stares*

Bay

Years
  • That new header is cool. :3 One piece of advice though: don't use too much of the Super Nova filter. I used that too many times and my banners always come out tacky. Not saying yours is, though. ^^;

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Yeah, it's not really that great on actual banners, but I reckon it works here. And on the one I had before, although that was debatable. It's a fun filter to use, but yes, it can make it look sort of . . . weird. So thanks.

Back