• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Syd is now an official veteran!

Years
    THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE SEEDYBBY

Congrats on Veteranship Syd. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    @Kyoko: THANKS GURL. -grabs cane- :D

@Merv: You should learn these things! lol, thanks!

@Alt: Is it bad I was already using them before I hit three years? :P

@Ancien: Thanks! Yeah, Erik is like, ancient. v_v

@B&B: How did you know it was supposed to rain today? Maybe it WILL rain Seed bbys!

@Sammy: Just send a VM, and I'm likely to reply! You remind me of zombies and Zeburaika. :D Cause if you recall, you wanted me to name it after you. XD

@Doronjo: Maybe it's because I talk to a lot of old folks? And thanks! I do adore this theme~

@LeSabre: I used to think they were epic! If it makes you feel better, I have always liked Leaf and I never (or rarely) played as the boy in FRLG when I did enjoy them.

@Fabio: WE JUST TALKED LIKE TWO SECONDS AGO >:o

@Love Wire: You are my hero omg so many bbys and omg i think i'm going to die of cuddliness i have a togekiss plushie just sayin

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Alas, once my PC activity drops and I begin hiding in the shadows, there are very few things that can lure me out, and Syd's birthday promotion anniversary is one of them. I have no idea what kind of cake is appropriate for the occasion, so here's one that looks like a fish. Enjoy. ;D

Years
    Congrats, Syd. You've always been a great person, not just a great moderator. From your amazing thread locks, to your endless love of
    green seed Pokemon to your unique sense of humour and badass personality, you're truly an amazing asset to PC.
    Oh yeah, I got you an anniversary present.
    Spoiler:

Ayselipera

You have a lovely sense of humor and you do a great job with all your sections. :D Hopefully you'll be sticking around for a bit more!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    @Don: DON'T BE MEAN TO THE BBY :( lol <3

@Tommy: How did you know my real name?

@Team Fail: Ahh! Did you draw that? It's totally cute! :) Thank you!

@Karpman: OMMMMGGGGGGGG HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED THAT ;-; I must have said something on MSN. lol

@Derk: But but but but but I asked Larry first. >:( lol jk<3 love your icon btw bb

@Asy: Aww, thanks! You're a super fabulous Bellsprout/Shinpora and I love how we get to throw threads at each other. :D

Thanks to Larry again for making my thread<3 I didn't think I'd get this many replies. :) Thanks to all of you, really. Makes this day even more special!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Congrats on becoming a vet. I hope you stay for a long time. You are awesome and fun to talk to.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    How... How could I have missed this?

My little birl has grown up and become old! ;o; And the day after your momma became a man!

You joined after I did, so that means you know nothing. But no really, you are awesome and amazing and lots of fun to talk to. And... And...

YOU SPENT THREE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE ON A POKEMON FORUM!

...wait. :(

plz stay 4 a long long time, k? Like I said, you're an awesome person and moderator, and you kind of need to stay here and keep this forum as awesome as it is.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    @Captain Hobo: Thank you! I intend on staying for quite a while. :)

@Momma: My mom is a dad now? :o Mather...fother...mad...dom...trying to think of a name for you now. :( lol Thanks mommy<3 I plan on being here a lot longer and gracing PC with my presence. -hair flip-

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Congrats for being here for three years, Syd! :D Hooray for fun times! \o/

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    How did I miss this? D:

Congratulations, Syd bb! I hope no one gave you what I'm about to give you yet, but if they did, you can never have too many of 'em right?

Spoiler:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Totally late to the party here, but congrats on the three year anniversary Syd! PC is a much more entertaining place with you around, so stay for many more years please :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Ah congratulations Sydian on becoming a veteran. Glad you stayed for three years, and maybe you can stick around for three more years.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    better late than never and i guess i'm not even late considering that i don't really go on pc at all now, hey.

so congratulations on being able to stay here for 3 whole years and some days without quitting, that takes some real skill. i love you lots you are like one of my bestest sexy pc friends ever and i miss you loads. lots of love hunny xoxoxo

Back