• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sydeven years of Heaven

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Our wonderful smod Alli has been with us for a whopping seven years! :) She's been amazing for me personally and I know the forums wouldn't be the same without her, so give her a attagirl on her seven years! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Seven years, it seems like a lifetime since miss triple S led the pokespe fanclub. Glad you're still sticking with us, Syd :)

Years
    It's hard to believe you're now seven years old... but with all the dedication you poured into PC over that long period of time this is the celebration you definitely deserve.

Congrats on sticking around this long Syd, and may you always be the lovable staff member who can go to even greater heights. You may have evolved from an Altaria into a shiny Altaria (or should I say Mega Altaria?) but deep down you stayed true to what you are and that's why PC all worships you.

Hopefully you can live for another seven years, you sweetie.

Sirfetch’d

Alabama PC members are the best! Happy 7 syd!!! You're an amazing staff member so keep up the great work for many more years!

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    i'd say this is sad but it'll be 7 years for me in like three months so

happy anniversary juli
    keep going hard

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Syd, 7 year olds shouldn't be here. I'll ban you for COPPA evading.

Happy PCversary syd! it is great having you around. You're an awesome person, keep doing the awesome job you already do.

Guest123_x1

I'm a little late on this (didn't know about it until just awhile ago), but congrats on seven years Alli! Seems like only yesterday you were new here (yet it took you all that time since getting modded to finally go gold some time back.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'm so late on this I should flbe ashamed of myself >_<

Happy 7th PCversary momma Syd ^-^ I hope you'll be around for 7 more years and even beyond that ^-^ soon they'll have to rename Pokecommunity to Sydcommunity ^-^

Back