• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sympy

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Hello, my name is Tony. I like vidya games and computers. I also like writing and anime. I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Blue. (Blastoise is awesome.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome aboard. :3 I'm also a video gamer & computer geek as well. :D What kind of video games do you prefer? Shooting games ftw ^_^ RBY was also my first games on the franchise....I enjoyed playing them so much when I was little, and I miss them very much.

What brought you here to the forums, by the way? You'll be amazed by the amount of discussions we have here. :D Even discussions about the first-generation games we both used to enjoy. :D

Enjoy it here, and again... welcome aboard! Read the rules, and ask me questions! I don't bite. :D See ya around!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Hey Tony! I love video games too! As well as computers. :p I hardly ever get off of them! Which is a bad thing I 'spose but I'm working on it. I actually just finsihed an awesome game, Bioshock! You should try it out if you're into shooters and scary games.

Ah yeah! I used Blastoise so much when i played RB, it was level 81 when I finished. If you want send me a VM and we could talk about whatever! ;D

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Thanks for welcoming me. I like a lot of different video game genres. Mostly RPGs, JRPGs, ARPGs, shooters, action adventure, puzzle, etc.
    I was actually referred to this forum by my girlfriend, InfernoRogue.
    I have actually played Bioshock; almost beat it too. It's a really good game.
    Will do.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, my name is Tony. I like vidya games and computers. I also like writing and anime. I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Blue. (Blastoise is awesome.)

Welcome to the forums! Seems like your favourites are like my favourites! I don't know about writing and anime, though. I'm not sure whether I'm interested in them...

Blastoise is awesome, but I love my Turtwig. :P

Have fun!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Hello, my name is Tony. I like vidya games and computers. I also like writing and anime. I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Blue. (Blastoise is awesome.)
    Well, as luck would have it, PC has discussion forums for all four of those topics in bold. And, who'da thunk it, there are also a few places to talk about Pokemon as well! (Shock horror, I know.) Welcome to the forum, fellow Blue-starterer. Hopefully you'll have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to talk to anyone who's bold and blue (like myself or Megan, above).

Back