• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Synthesize me!

Would you like me to create a fake Special Energy card tutorial?

• Total voters

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
Years
  • Hi, it's me again! I've been really tied up with school and stuff (not to mention my Internet connection being down for 3 weeks :(). Anyway, I've not been able to produce any Pokemon art in a long time, and so, as an introduction to my newest set, is a Special Energy card!:

Hmmm, what does this do?

This card hints of things to come :).

I'm not sure if the placings for the card are correct, since I can't find any tutorials for faking Special Energy cards. Anyway, if you think that my placings are correct, and you would like me to create a Special Energy card tutorial, just answer the poll above!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Apart of the card name font, I believe all the fonts are correct when compared with a real Special Energy card!

Nice card, nice effect of pic, btw...

Please, try a tut for us, faking community....

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • this card rocks.. although :S the holo is too big, but that's nothing... it's just the first thing i picked up on.. and is this a new set? :o

10/10... could you PM me the energy blank?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Wow, nice one there, shadow_bind.

Its pretty unique to start a set off with a special energy. And since I never really tried energy cards I'd be grateful if someone would teach me how it all works.

10/10, buddy.

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
    Years
  • Thanks for your comments! I'm pretty sure I got the fonts right, but I'll double-check on the size of the fonts and the placing of text. And Cascade Of The Sky is right, my holo effect is really a bit too big :P. Since everybody so far voted to have a Special Energy card tutorial, I'll have a go at making one. But don't expect it so soon, maybe by the end of this week, tops. Thanks again!

Back