• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

System.out.println("Hello world!");

Djtyf0on

¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    'Sup! I'm Djtyf0on or Kris, either one I'm fine with. :)

I'm a relatively sane high schooler who likes photography, drawing, and other artsy stuff. I'm also trying to get a basic understanding of Emulator/ROM stuffs (jeez I sound like such a n0ob.) I've had C++ in my freshman year (and barely retained any knowledge from that class), and I have AP Java this year, which I enjoy.

The latest pokemon games I've played are Emerald and Leaf Green. :nervous: Video games kinda fell out of favor with me when I found other things to do. I still pick up a game once in a while, but after an hour or so I'm like eh.

Jeez this is such a long intro XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    404 Error, cannot connect! Erm, I mean welcome to PC Djtyfoon! Your name is very interesting and I like it. Anyways, you can get Emulation/ROM help in this section right here. If you're interested, just drop by there.

Oh, and don't worry many users have longer intros than yours. ;3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I just read your username out as "Driftloon".. XD;

& By the title it's obv. that you're into ROM hacking, sooo I hope you can enjoy the huge area that we have here for it, if you haven't already lurked it a lot by now. Hahah. As for Pokemon games, you really should pick up a copy of Black or White, they may seem iffy at first, and it took me awhile to like the Pokemon, but the games are really fun. They surprised me. I'd give them a go if I were you. Really.~

Welcome to PC, Djtyf0on!

I hope you can maintain your relative sanity, now that you've joined PC. XD /shot

Djtyf0on

¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Thanks Zeffy and Drew!
    And yes, in fact I've lurked on the hacking forums for a month or so and now I've decided to get an account.*hehheh*

Back