• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T Cards...Want one?

Are you interested in Trainer Cards?

• Yes, I'll ask you for one

Votes: 228 78.6%
  • Yes, but I'll ask someone else

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Yes, but I already have enough

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yes, but I don't want one now

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • No (Why are you here then?)

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
  • Check [ this ] post. Please subscribe to the thread (Thread Tools, Subscribe), and look at it whenever I make a new post. This is the easiest way to keep up-to-date. I posted this 6 days ago, and it quickly got buried, so it's no wonder you didn't see it. I'll try to use the Status Post as well. This can be found by clicking the link in my sig.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Diamond and Pearl have been released in Japan! I have acquired the sprites, so you can now request them in your cards. Either use their Japanese name, or their National Dex number. Serebii has a comprehensive list I think.

SSGLJ: OK...I've made you a Trainer Card (4.5) because you gave information for that only. If you want the teamdex, post each pokemon's Nickname, Attack and Nature. Also please include your ID Number. And FYI, I don't generally check past posts for edits. If I request additional information, please make a new post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2020
    Card Type 4 PLZ.

-4-Your Trainer Name (Up to 20 Characters) Lex
    -4-Your Trainer ID Number (5 or 9 digits, no more, no less) : 38558
    -4-Total Playtime (364d 23h 59m) : 1D 5H 14M
    -4-Pokemon games you have NOT completed (Please in this order: RBY GSC RSE FRLG) : RBY GSC S
    -4-Pokemon1 (Sprite Type, Name, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) : Diamond, 131-Lapras, Lance, Body Slam, Serious Nature, PokeBall, Aqua
    -4-Pokemon2 (Sprite Type, Name, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) : Diamond, 31-NidoQueen, Princess, FlameThrower, Gentle Nature, Safari Ball, Aqua
    -4-Pokemon3 (Sprite Type, Name, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) : Daimond, 59-Arcanine, Robin, Flame Wheel, Naive Nature, Ultra Ball, Red
    -4-Pokemon4 (Sprite Type, Name, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) : Daimond, 18-Pidgeot, Shinnon, Wing Attack, CareFul Nature, Great Ball, Silver
    -4-Pokemon5 (Sprite Type, Name, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) : Daimond, 76-Golem, Rock Star, Magnitude, Mild Nature, PokeBall, Silver
    -4-Pokemon6 (Sprite Type, Name, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) : Daimond, 111-Rhydon, Rock Bone, Stomp, Brave Nature, Safari Ball, Silver

Poke'master W-T

The best trainer in the world!
    Years
  • Hi can I request card type 4.5? I would like it in RED, My money is 9999999, my poke'dex is 386 my favourite type is FIRE and 4 is the time. Thanks (use my avvi pic next to my name)

Poke'master W-T

The best trainer in the world!
    Years
  • Hi can I request card type 4.5? I would like it in RED, My money is 9999999, my poke'dex is 386 my favourite type is FIRE and 4 is the time. Thanks (use my avvi pic next to my name) ID: 48105
    games completed: 3
    POkemon in my team : Typhlosion, Arcanine, Tropious, Golem, Azumarill, Registeel.

tt87

Can't wait for DP!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2008
    -4- MAY
    -4- 29558
    -4- 3d:13h:58m
    -4- Blue Silver Sapphire FireRed
    -4- EM, Pikachu, PIKACHU, Volt Tackle, Serious, Poké, Yellow
    -4- EM, Larvitar, LARVITAR, Sandstorm, Serious, White (she is shiny)
    -4- EM, Aerodactyl, AERODACTYL, Fly, Hardy, Poké, Black
    -4- EM, Staryu, STARYU, Surf, Mild, Great, Yellow
    -4- EM, Metang, METANG, Metal Claw, Lonely, Poké, Silver (Shiny!)
    -4- Maybe you can add the abilities, genders, or held items...?

As you can see, I want style 4.

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • tt87: Sorry it took me so long. Here's your card. Let me know if anything needs correcting.

About gender, if I can find a font that includes it, I'll add it. I may add it as a symbol on certain cards...actually that would be a good idea. I'll look into it.
    Abilities...might work.

Note to all: I have updated the forms slightly, so be sure to read them carefully. Thanks!

Last edited:

tt87

Can't wait for DP!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2008
    Ah, PHOOEY!
    Sorry to bother you again, but:
    I forgot my Kirlia.... Here's the real list, updated to my current team (and the time was off, and i remember now that my IDno was wrong b4.)

-4- MAY
    -4- 23660
    -4- 2d:14h:14m
    -4- Blue Silver Sapphire FireRed
    -4- EM, Larvitar, LARVITAR, Sandstorm, Serious, Ultra, Green (not shiny)
    -4- EM, Pikachu, PIKACHU, Volt Tackle, Serious, Poké, Yellow
    -4- EM, Kirlia, KIRLIA, Shadow Ball, Lonely, Premier, White (shiny)
    -4- EM, Staryu, STARYU, Surf, Mild, Great, Yellow
    -4- EM, Metang, METANG, Metal Claw, Lonely, Poké, Silver (Shiny!)
    -4- EM, Aerodactyl, AERODACTYL, Fly, Hardy, Poké, Black
    -4- Maybe you can add the abilities, genders, or held items...?

sorry about the mixup, my comp must have went haywire! (and i had just went off the top of my head about the time and idno. I just checked my game so they are right now!

If you could edit the original, plz. and thx.

EDIT: and i would like to add the 4.5 frame

-4- Pink
    -4- Attached Sprite
    -4- 999999
    -4- 161/236
    -4- Electric/Psychic
    -4- Same as before...
    -4- 4 sec.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    My Emerald Team

-4-Your Trainer Name (Up to 20 Characters) Wanda
    -4-Your Trainer ID Number (5 or 9 digits, no more, no less) 61185
    -4-Total Playtime (364d 23h 59m)267h 41m
    -4-Pokemon games you have NOT completed (Please in this order: RBY GSC RSE FRLG)RBY GSC LG
    -4-Pokemon1 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) Salamence, 373, Mt.Dragon, Dragon Claw, Quirky, Ultra, Blue
    -4-Pokemon2 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) Crobat, 169, Dan, Sludge Bomb, Rash, Repeat, Purple
    -4-Pokemon3 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) Aggron, 306, Thunderbolt, Hasty, Repeat, Gray
    -4-Pokemon4 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) Charizard, 006, Char, Flamethrower, Jolly, Poke, Red
    -4-Pokemon5 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) Tyranitar, 248, Earthquake, Quiet, Ultra, Green
    -4-Pokemon6 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) Tropius, 357, Razer Leaf, Lax, Repeat, Green
    -4-Any suggestions? (Fill in here)Use D/P Sprites

Back