• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T.o.s

azn_trainer

"sigh"
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2006
    If you finished tales of symphonia could you tell me if i should talk to kratos when he knoks on the door or talk to sheena Fujibayashi or zelos................................................................

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If you pick Kratos, Colette, or Zelos, you get an item after the Flanoir scene (so if you want to fill your item collection, you have to play through the game at least three times). If you pick the Kratos ending, Zelos will leave the party and Kratos will stay with the party for the remainder of the game after a certain point. Picking anyone else, though, will make Zelos stay with the party.

Really, there isn't much of a difference other than those I mentioned above. If you don't care about which characters stay in the party or about collecting the items, then just go with your favourite character of the four since then you'll get to learn more about them and you'll have slightly altered cutscenes with them in it. The rest of the game stays, for the most part, unchanged. o.o

Back