• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    I'm so, so so sorry for not posting in so long :'( Being a freshman has been catching up with me... D:

If I haven't been booted, can someone get me caught up, or are the pokemon still in the same position they were at my last post, in Lilycove?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    If you weren't with Teh 50 swifts, your in lilycove, waiting.

Ha! Zapdos has a bungie amount of post.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Okay mah peeps... I talked to Lu today, lol. He isn't going to be online for some time, and he wont be able to post (obviously) so I'll talk to SV and figure something out xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well guys, it has been great knowing you all, but the rigs are calling. See you all in March.

Bye,~

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Bye, LT. *Salutes*

OK, guys. I'm gonna make a big post sometime later today and move things along. Before that, everyone who's not at the second fort should post about heading there and arriving there before I make my post. That way, we can finally move things along as well.

@Stingray, you should also make your way to the second fort. The battle with Nocturne isn't happening this time around. :P

@ODST Quick talking to that Pokemon and also go back to the second fort.

@Nideous HEAD BACK TO THE SECOND FORT!!!!!!

Once everyone is back around, I'll move thing along here, as well as in Mauville with the Pokemon.

Arsenic

Years
    Normally I can post at anytime, so I do my best to keep us alive, even if it means f**king over a conversation.

@SV Sir, Yes Sir! I will Quick talking to that pokemon, after that pokemon post again.

Arsenic

Years
    You probably just need to find an out, like skateboarding or gaming or writing or something in that sense. Something, creative. Helps me out a bunch.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alright guys, I'll be posting tomorrow and getting things moving again.

Arsenic

Years
    Whoo! Finally get to run more stuff over! Would any humans like a ride to teh next battle.

Holy Sh!t, I just remembered I have an Osprey Helicopter, unless it expired.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @ODST Your Osprey is impounded in Fortree. :P I'll let you go get it after this battle though. Maybe.

@Everyone else. Let's have Pokemon players post first, because when the HR arrives, I want the battle to have been reasonably progressing already.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Gawd, calm down ODST... we're just going to feed you to a Snorlax or something anyways~

I FINALLY POSTED! DUNDUNDUNDUN!! *Confetti falls everywhere* Yay~ ^3^

Arsenic

Years
    Sound interesting...

Let me do some investigations Experiments and get back to you with that.

Most likely Not going to be able to post in Teh IC next two days, so I did it today.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Ok then. I'll wait.

SV, when you were yelling at us to get to the second fort, it reminded me of Kingdom Hearts 2. GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!

No. Just no. Lol X3

Well... I think we actually have more human RPers than Pokemon now. Either that or the Pokemon RPers just don't know this thing is still alive. :P Hopefully everyone will post soon. :3

Let's see, on the Pokemon side since starting we've lost:
    xXSweetDreamsXx
    -Nocturnal(?)
    CyBeastSaber(;~;)
    And maybe some others~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back