• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T_S's and Mightyenapup's request shop

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    ok finally done the evil dragonite
    T_S's and Mightyenapup's request shop

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Oh I like this one alot okay I chosse sucunes I'll take da other off my sig.I like the glowing eyes effect.don't worry give you credit and rep 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hey pokechamp don't try the mammoth suicune tryed one for me and he said it was to hard nice wrok guys keep up the good work

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hello suicune can u make me a clear circle pokemon with blood red eyes and his eye brows demonic like yep with eyebrows make them black and give him little jigglypuff arms but not streched out from his body with his arms on him amd a back pic plz

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    i don't know about mightyenapup, but i dont care what u do with my sprites but u just have to give me credit 4 it.
    By the way, Nekomajo i edited the yellow to green 4 ya.( u cant really tell the difference ^^; )

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    talking_suicune said:
    i don't know about mightyenapup, but i dont care what u do with my sprites but u just have to give me credit 4 it.
    By the way, Nekomajo i edited the yellow to green 4 ya.( u cant really tell the difference ^^; )
    Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Back