• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*tacklehugs everyone* Hai again!

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    After constant naggings by many affiliates and visitors to PD, I've decided that I should come back to PC. So as usual, you should be grovelling at my feet already...xD;; (j/k) Good to see y'all

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    welcome! PLease, follow the rules as last time, and pm me if ya wanta be friends, or just need help. HAE FUN!!!! :D:P:(

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Woop! Welcome back! ^^
    *gets knocked down by tacklehug* XD

Years
    I dont know who you are...but welcome back XP Well I hope you have muchos fun and over all enjoy yourself...or you will have to sufer the wrath of my killed bunny!

Anyways....Have fun! =D

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Cool. Tacklehugs. :D

Well, welcome back I guess.

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    Sorry for the bad spelling. *tacklehuggle*
    See, the gle makes all the difference T_T
    Thankies everyone :3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome back to PC PD Wooper! =D I'm glad you decided to come back here willingly. (sometimes people are forced in...XD) Nah, j/k about that...well, not really. XD Anywho, welcome back and have tons-o-fun~! ^o^

~Kelsey

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Welcome back... Uh... Yeah o.o Anyway, I hope you make new friends and have lots of fun ^^

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
    Years
    Yes finnally!!!!

Well im new to so ive never met you but you freakin awesome (PD Wooper) anyways EVERYONE see this this is how a new member should act! ALive!!! Yeah, i dont think i need a stupid smile message with you cuz i bet your smiling right now! :D

Back