• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: [???] Tags

s_a_l_poke

n00b = g00d
Years
  • For some reason, [???] tags have stopped working (as shown below in my signature). Many people use [???]s for their signatures, so this is a fairly huge deal. Please fix this as soon as possible!

Thanks,
    s_a_l_poke

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Replace the "???" with the word "title" and it should solve your problem.
    I'm assuming, after reading Rukario's post below, that they were deleted due to the fact that they serve the same purpose as title tags.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Replace the "???" with the word "title" and it should solve your problem.
    I'm assuming, after reading Rukario's post below, that they were deleted due to the fact that they serve the same purpose as title tags.

Rukario said that ??? tags never existed, so who made the idea of ??? tags working on PokéCommunity?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't recall the BB code either, but some admins like to randomly add code without telling anyone else and I assume the same person removed it for some reason.

:/ What did it do, exactly? I'll see if I can't recreate it.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I don't recall the BB code either, but some admins like to randomly add code without telling anyone else and I assume the same person removed it for some reason.

:/ What did it do, exactly? I'll see if I can't recreate it.
    The ??? tag was just the title tag without an underline, I'm pretty sure.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • I've seen people posting that [???] tags are same as [title] tags, just without the dots below the word.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • suddenly, everyone replies. @_@

I've readded it as just the title tag without underlines. If there was more to it, whoever added it can edit it (or at the very least, explain why it was nuked in the first place).

Back