• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take a looK PLease

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
Years
  • I wrote this on night while listening to music. Ehh rough times in my life last year. Well comment on it let me know what you think.

[Everytime time you lie, I Realize that we dont belong together. These feelings i get are of the unknown and hatred for you and for myself. I blame myself for letting you fool me like this. All these feelings that i get, but i still dont miss you. These feelings only make me want to break you! These feelings are driving me insane. And for that i hate you. Because of you i must pay the price. Emotional sickness, as if my life and feelings are being sucked by a thirsty leach.I hate everything about you. How could i have loved, such a conniving person. The only thought i get from you sickens me.Answer me this, by breaking me down what did you gain? Was This just part of your game,Yet I am truly convinced you are bearing no shame, I never would have guessed that for your stupidity I would pay, But as of today you are the last one that I let in to my life.I cant help but blame myself for the deeds that were done. My forgiveness would always soon follow, but not this time, Not for you.This lesson in life would be a waste if you were something I would give into. The worst part of all of this,Is that I pretended not to care, For what? A life that i wanted to share with you?Why should I care about your little white lies? Knowing this, Im not ready to be nice, So go ahead and live your life,Because when you turn around
    I won't be there, I am finally making myself relieze that the chance of "Us" ever happening has long been gone,I am finally making myself relieze that I'm just your shoulder to cry on, I'll never forget the sound of your scream,The bullet I shot was meant for your head, and not your heart, Its your turn to cry, the only diffrence is that you shed tears of blood,And for some lame reason i thought we were in love.]

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • O.O Wow. That is really pretty. I'm not soppy or mushy, but if I was, I would have cryed.

Now, this is poetry? Or Music? Shoulden't this be in the poetry section? *Is there a Mod here?*

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • O.O Wow. That is really pretty. I'm not soppy or mushy, but if I was, I would have cryed.

Now, this is poetry? Or Music? Shoulden't this be in the poetry section? *Is there a Mod here?*

Thanks Um not really sure what to call it , I just wrote it when this event happened. So yeah thanks again:)[ Moderator feel free to move it if needed.]

Back