• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take a quiz!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Haruka said:
    I'll get you...umbridge! old hag

*runs away..*

Canada is a cold place.. i would like to live there because... i dunnno.
    Be careful lol. There's a lot of Anti-Bushism/Anti-Americanism here. :P :knockedou

PokeTrainerCarol

Be careful lol. There's a lot of Anti-Bushism/Anti-Americanism here. :P :knockedou

LOL,
    well I'm not American so :P
    I don't know, I picked Canada because I hear it's cold, in the winter anyway, and it sounds like a nice place, at least the own a bit of property there if not live there forever :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    LOL,
    well I'm not American so :P
    I don't know, I picked Canada because I hear it's cold, in the winter anyway, and it sounds like a nice place, at least the own a bit of property there if not live there forever :P
    Yah, you see some nice cold weather here i for at least 5 month x_x;;

I don't know if they get snow over there in Vancouver though, since it's near the ocean but it is very cold in the winder because of the cold and moist air, it gets in your skin. X_X;;

Back