• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take your top off :3;

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Whichever is less comfortable/more irritating will go first.

Ayselipera

When I'm changing I put on my bottoms first. When I go to bed though I usually take off my bottoms and just wear a shirt because I hate wearing bottoms when sleeping. Although sometimes I'll just sleep naked if both are bothering me or almost every night in the summer because it's hot.

So bottoms always come off first and they always come on first. I have no idea why.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't change my clothes at night, so nothing I really change.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't get changed to go to bed. I strip naked.

Except not really. I wear whatever I wore before I decided to go to bed, which is normally the shirt I wore that day and undergarments.

The Red Chain

Uhhm, it depends on what's bothering me. x3;
    Like.. if my pants are too tight.. those come off first.. stuff like that..
    Yeahh. ^//^;

awkward..

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    =O

Well it depends, i usually dont wear a shirt that much anyway (unless i have to i.e at work or going out etc) around the house i just wear bottoms really haha. I dont wear a shirt when i work out either and go jogging. For bed however i strip totally naked lol. :x Wearing anything for bed makes it uncomfortable for me. x_x

Back