• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TakeshiKun's Shiny/Legends/Other Shop

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    Thanks for the trade bro
    You were rather quick witch is very appreciated
    Take care

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Does Eevee have Wish/Curse? If it has both, I'm interested. Check my shop and let me know what you like (Gastly is gone). Feel free to look in my "Already have" list because I can get something from there cloned.

If it doesn't have both of those moves, maybe cotonee instead.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Does Eevee have Wish/Curse? If it has both, I'm interested. Check my shop and let me know what you like (Gastly is gone). Feel free to look in my "Already have" list because I can get something from there cloned.

If it doesn't have both of those moves, maybe cotonee instead.

Sorry it doesn't have either move.

You want the Cottonee still? I'm interested in the shiny Cyndaquil if you still want the Cottonee. Also good choice with the Mio avatar.

Hi do you still have the Shiny Eevee? I'm interested in it.. I can offer you a Shiny Poliwrath for it if you want, or a Shaymin.
    Yes, the supply is unlimited since I will be cloning the Pokemon in my store, unless I say otherwise. I'm interested in the Poliwrath, drop me a PM when you are online next and we'll start a trade.

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • He there takeshikun! I already have a shiny Sylveon but I'd like another shiny eevee. Would you take a certain number of BP items since you're cloning your mons?

Thanks

-Sider

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    He there takeshikun! I already have a shiny Sylveon but I'd like another shiny eevee. Would you take a certain number of BP items since you're cloning your mons?

Thanks

-Sider

Sure, how many can you give me? I'm looking for those EV items. You can see the ones I already have in the first post.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2015
    Hi! I was wondering if you're interested in my 31/31/x/31/31/31 Magic guard Modest Abra. I'm working on a living pokedex mainly for the novelty of it. And I haven't played since gen 1 so I just need filler legendaries. So any legendary you have except the birds, and Gen 6 legendaries would be amazing! (Also I have a lot of pokemon you're currently missing for your pokedex if you'd like to do some kind of trade for a chunk of those entries!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Hi! I was wondering if you're interested in my 31/31/x/31/31/31 Magic guard Modest Abra. I'm working on a living pokedex mainly for the novelty of it. And I haven't played since gen 1 so I just need filler legendaries. So any legendary you have except the birds, and Gen 6 legendaries would be amazing! (Also I have a lot of pokemon you're currently missing for your pokedex if you'd like to do some kind of trade for a chunk of those entries!)

Sure, I was thinking of using an Alakazam. So any Legendary will do aside from Gen 1 birds and Gen 6 legends? Also, the Pokedex entry stuff is strictly trade backs unless there is a particular something I want to keep haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Sorry it doesn't have either move.

You want the Cottonee still? I'm interested in the shiny Cyndaquil if you still want the Cottonee. Also good choice with the Mio avatar.

Cyndaquil for Cotonee sounds like a plan. I'll add your FC tonight. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Would you trade me your 6iv shiny eevee for these two

Haxorus (shiny female) lvl60 (not kalos born)
    Ivs: dont know them
    Nature: naughty
    Evs: UT
    Ability: rivalry

Mawile (female) lvl 1 not shiny
    Ivs:31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nature: adamant
    Ability: intimadate

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Would you trade me your 6iv shiny eevee for these two

Haxorus (shiny female) lvl60 (not kalos born)
    Ivs: dont know them
    Nature: naughty
    Evs: UT
    Ability: rivalry

Mawile (female) lvl 1 not shiny
    Ivs:31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nature: adamant
    Ability: intimadate

Hmm... Nah sorry, not really interested in those.

Added legendary dogs, Landorus and Thundurus and added another Latios.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • I have one quick question. That list of Pokemon you need for dex completion, that's up to date, right? I have some things on that list to help you out with dex completion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hi there! I have the attack and speed EV items. I can attach it to galvantula and abomasnow. Can I get an Yveltal for those? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I have one quick question. That list of Pokemon you need for dex completion, that's up to date, right? I have some things on that list to help you out with dex completion.

Aside from a few, yep. I'll update it soon.

Hi there! I have the attack and speed EV items. I can attach it to galvantula and abomasnow. Can I get an Yveltal for those? Thanks!
    I already have those. I don't need Attack, Speed or Defence. I need the others.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Aside from a few, yep. I'll update it soon.

I already have those. I don't need Attack, Speed or Defence. I need the others.
    Excellent. And I just checked my items, and it turns out I also have a Sun Stone, the Power Band, and Power Lens if you want those as well along with those dex things.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Excellent. And I just checked my items, and it turns out I also have a Sun Stone, the Power Band, and Power Lens if you want those as well along with those dex things.

I don't need the sun stone anymore since I already evolved one of my cottonees, but the other items would be great! I'll add you asap. What do you want in return for the items? Also, PM me your friend code.

Back