• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TakeshiKun's Shiny/Legends/Other Shop

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I see that you have a trade lined up for those items already. Anything else you want? I can give you some pokemons you need for dex completion. I also have a shiny eevee, smoochum, qwilfish and gyarados; 5IV vulpix, magikarp, karrablast and zorua.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I see that you have a trade lined up for those items already. Anything else you want? I can give you some pokemons you need for dex completion. I also have a shiny eevee, smoochum, qwilfish and gyarados; 5IV vulpix, magikarp, karrablast and zorua.

I don't want any of those for Yveltal. If you can get some of the other ev items then I will trade.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    Heya, would you be interested in a 5IV Espeon, Timid, Magic Bounce or 5IV Blaziken, Adamant, Speed Boost for your Manaphy? I also have a 6IV Eevee, Modest, Adaptability

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Heya, would you be interested in a 5IV Espeon, Timid, Magic Bounce or 5IV Blaziken, Adamant, Speed Boost for your Manaphy? I also have a 6IV Eevee, Modest, Adaptability

I'm interested in the Espeon. PM me and we can set up a time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    hey I'd be very interested in your shiny eevee with 6 IV's

I'm not sure trade value at all but I have quite a few pokemon on your list

Palkia lvl 70 with Pokerus
    Shiny Crobat with good IVs only 1-2 IVs though
    5iv mareep, modest
    shiny dugtrio, shiny silcoon, shiny kingler japanese named, shiny pupitar

I also have a few of your dex entries if wanted too, i'd love love a shiny vapouran as my support pokemon! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    hey I'd be very interested in your shiny eevee with 6 IV's

I'm not sure trade value at all but I have quite a few pokemon on your list

Palkia lvl 70 with Pokerus
    Shiny Crobat with good IVs only 1-2 IVs though
    5iv mareep, modest
    shiny dugtrio, shiny silcoon, shiny kingler japanese named, shiny pupitar

I also have a few of your dex entries if wanted too, i'd love love a shiny vapouran as my support pokemon! :)

I can take that shiny Crobat off your hands. I'm also interested in the shiny silcoon, so if there is anything else you want lemme know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    so you're interested in trading the eevee to me?

I'd be interested in the Xerneas if you're interested for the both :)

or both for the eevee if thats what it would take

Last edited:
    Back