• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Care of Things.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I hate when people rely on me. I also hate it when I rely on other people. I dislike the latter the most, especially financially or transport-wise. It doesn't feel good feeling like a leech even though you really can't help it. :|

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I have 2 cats and a plant that I take care of regularly. I don't like or hate the job too much in either direction, it's just something for me to do to put it bluntly. People wise, that's a bit more complicated to explain sadly.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    A long time ago I didn't think I'd be responsible enough to handle an animal, but when you love something it really makes cleaning up after it weirdly not troublesome. I've had my cat for just about 6 years now, and she's the best! Someday when I own a house I want more pets, namely a big dog, a bird, and maybe a lizard. Animals need space and rental places usually have a lot of restrictions, but if I'm lucky I might at least find one that'll allow the dog.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I've only ever owned goldfish for the last 15 years (my parents wouldn't let me have any other pets). It was fun at the beginning and eventually got boring and now my cousin and dad take care of them. I take a look at them once in a while to see how they're going, but they haven't been my responsibility in a while.

I take care of my best friend (if that counts) or more of we take care of each other at university. He's a year bellow me taking the courses I took the previous year, so if he panics, I normally know how to calm him down.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I like feeling needed. Plants, pets, electronics, cars, household chores (especially cooking and cleaning), and of course the golden prize, people. I think I'd enjoy being a butler.

Sloan Kettering

Robot Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 17, 2018
    I feel like it's a pretty strange thing for a 24 year old man to say, but I have really strong paternal/maternal instincts. Even more strange, it manifests itself into a strong desire for a daughter/little sister. I suppose I have had a few similar relationships that helped form this need, but it overshadows any kind of romantic or sexual desire. Weird, eh?

Back