• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests! (again!)

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Um. . .Here, this should not be too hard. could you(deyoxys)take a Ruby/Sapphire Picknicker girl, make her clothes blue and her hair longer? Please? it would make some stuff a lot easier. . . thanks, if you can. ^_^; I try to be polite. . .eheheheh.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    Color Scheme: black
    ID Number: 567135
    Left Name: TA
    Right Name: Kimi
    Description: im evil and i like black
    Trainer Sprite:
    Taking Requests! (again!)

Adopted Pokemon: Raichu
    Favorite Pokemon Type: flying/electric
    Other Pokemon: electrode, magnemite, pidgeot, articuno, dragonite

you do take trainer card requests right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2004
    Ashs_grrl, deoxys doesnt do trainer cards... (as u can see from the first post)
    go try somewhere else

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    I *can* do Trainer Cards, but JKaizer's made it pretty clear he doesn't want me to. >.>
    Anyway, Spon11, no, your's is a srites. an in-game graphic is the thing that walks around in the field..
    I'm done with most of the requests, I'll upload them soon..

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Deoxys, Could I request a sprite? Well, I attached it, and I want Blaziken, Charizard, and Typhlosion all dark like the Charizard in my Avatar.and could you put the 3 pokemon more together? I suck at making good sprites, and I Didn't want white stuff covering the others, so I had it spread out. And make sure the trainer is visible. Thanks! EDIT: someone else is working on it, so It's okay! just forget about it.

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Link, you should go to the thread "Trainer Cards (Requests)" for that. Like Deoxys55 said, JKaizer won't let her do any trainer cards...

Okay, now I get what you mean by in-game. Good thing mine doesn't move...I just want a spite so JKaizer can make me a card :laugh:

Back