• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking some ava or sig requests

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    Taking ava or sig requests!!

I am willing to take some requests, Avatar OR Signature (This means you first have to choose either Avatar or signature, however if there are no more requests I could make you the other one). You can see some of my work in my own avatar and signature so you know it won't look too bad :knockedou Oh, and if you wish to see more stuff I made, don't hesitate to PM me :) And yes, I can do animations too if you'd like too, but I'd prefer still pictures because they usually get pretty big (well depends on how much frames...) and the pic would get finished sooner.

There are somethings you can choose from if you'd like too, however, what the picture should include (Ie. a Pok?mon) should always stand, it's not enough with "I want an avatar". Anyway:

Color scheme (If the whole pic should be in a special colour) / Original colors

Nickname / No nickname

Slogan / Without slogan (if you have a slogan, please make up your own)

Text settings (Ie. frame, 3D:ish, shadow etc.) / Or just simple plain

Animation / No Animation

Cutouts / No cutouts

These are just some examples, feel free to make up your own! Of course you don't have to choose from all this, you don't even have to choose anything, but if you do, specify if you can/want, otherwise I'll do what's the best I think.

Oh, please mention me in your signature text, not a must but I think it's a nice gesture :)

Last edited:

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Can I have an animated avatar with a moving chansey that says "kiri" with a "fading in" effect? If you do a background, I'd like one like my current avatar has.
    If you can do all that, I'd really appreciate it!

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    Okay Kiri, I'm finished with it, I kept it simple, I hope you like it:

If you dont like it or want something in it to change just say so :)

and Sprarky, Ill do your one later or in the weekend. Do you want avatar or sig?

Last edited:

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Oh, thanks so much! I'm sorry, I've been away for a bit and forgot to log out. Its really great!

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    can I have a sig thats looks like the bottom one that i have but with more detail.A background of some sort,the top letters shouldnt be there aswell.Can it say LUSTER KNIGHTO and can it say Terresnce next to the lil guy?and um surprise me?I hope you can do it....

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Well um I have them.I just have to find them.... I'll get to you us soon as I can...
    Sracth that:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Alright,just dont forget or I'm going to hve remind you,and trust me,you dont want that :tired:

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    Hi all. I just wanted to say why it takes so long to make the graphics. Im in third year in college and I have a lot (a lot!) of schoolwork to take care of, even in weekends. I'll get back to work when I possibly can.

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    LusterKnight said:
    *Sigh* allright but hopefully you can get it done this month...

Of course I will. As in the matter of fact, I have already started to work on it. However, some of the sprites dosent have so good quality but I think it will look pretyy good in the end either way.

Back