• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Three Signature/Avatar Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    OK, finally managed to get one done! It's Purin's. :) I couldn't put the girl in as I am really bad at drawing Anime-style people, so I've had to leave her out I'm afraid >_< But still, hope you like what I've done! :)

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    Great jod forest grovyle! Even drawing when you are sick, i'm really impressed!!! Get well soon!

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    Great!!! Anyway, I hope you're cold is gone by Tuesday :) I got a cold during Christmas (It was miserable)

Forest Grovyle

Years
    OK, I finally got round to doing bna_li's and Muffin Man's! :) I had been wanting to upload these all day, but the database had crashed :( Oh well, it's back now! So here they are! bna_li, I had to leave the boy out of yours, as I can't draw people - sorry about that. >_<

bna_li:

Muffin Man:

Hope you like! :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Forest Grovyle said:
    OK, I finally got round to doing bna_li's and Muffin Man's! :) I had been wanting to upload these all day, but the database had crashed :( Oh well, it's back now! So here they are! bna_li, I had to leave the boy out of yours, as I can't draw people - sorry about that. >_<

bna_li:

Muffin Man:

Hope you like! :)

Thanks FG, that banner is perfect i love it! :)
    I cant wait to see more of your awesome artwork!!!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Awwww poor you Forest Grovyle......i have a cold at the moment but it can't be as bad as yours ^-^ yes colds do suck.... LOL
    Hope ya get well soon Grovyle ! =3

Your art never ceases to amaze me.... x.x your just so..so..good at drawing any Pokemon so realisticly you are a naturall Grovyle ^_^ *Feels jelouse of your talent*

Well i was wondering if i could request something ? Sorry if i sound naive , i know ya can't be over your cold yet =3 If you are happy to take a request from me i will but i don't mind how long it takes , i just would so love to see more of your art on a banner for me ^^ I don't mind if you can't , again get well soon Grovyle !!

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate your support. :) I've done request threads before on other boards, and people have not nearly been so supportive. ^_^ I still have a couple of requests in the queue, but I will take yours, Silent Tattsu! :)

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    OK, finally managed to get one done! It's Purin's. :) I couldn't put the girl in as I am really bad at drawing Anime-style people, so I've had to leave her out I'm afraid >_< But still, hope you like what I've done! :)
    Awesome! Hooray for FG!!!!! ^_^
    I still like the banner =D *puts it on*
    *does a dance*

Years
    I hope you are feeling better by now! ^^ Anyway, next time you get around to it, could I have a banner? Your artwork is fantastic!

Avatar or signature pic/banner?: Banner
    Pokemon to be included (max of two): Pikachu flying on Pigeoto's back over an ocean.
    Animated? (yes/no): Nupe
    Background colour (optional): Blue sky. Flying over an ocean
    Text (if any): "Never Give Up Your Dreams"
    Sub-text (if any): by Forest Grovyle
    Additional details:N/A

Hope it isn't too much trouble!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Sorry, requests aren't open right now ;) I have a lot of schoolwork to get done. Thank you for your comments though - they are truly appreciated. ^_^ *hugs*

Hmm...well, I was gonna request something, but I shall leave you alone until you are better. :) By the way, you are doing a tremdous job on the banners and avatars, they are really good! =) I will be checking back here to see when you are better, cause then I'll bother you >=P j/k ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back