• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Three Signature/Avatar Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Thanks, FT! :D It already seems you have one of my banners in your sig! ;) On the first post in this thread, I put at the top whether I am taking requests or not for easy reference. :) Saves people having to check through the thread to see if I am! :) *hugs*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Thanks, FT! :D It already seems you have one of my banners in your sig! ;) On the first post in this thread, I put at the top whether I am taking requests or not for easy reference. :) Saves people having to check through the thread to see if I am! :) *hugs*

No, thank you Cloudy for the awesome banner you made me before =D *hugs* I still have it up as the logo for my site. =)

I want one for my name though, I don't mean to sound selfish =\ Anyways, I won't bother asking, I'll ask when you are ready. =)

Last edited:

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    I guess you have a really long list. But I really want you to do me a signature or avatar. Could you put me on the end of the list?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Oh thanks so much Forest Grovyle !! ^-^ *Hugz*

I don't mind how long it takes , so no pressure ^_~

Heres what i would like:

Avatar or signature pic/banner?: Banner
    Pokemon to be included: Umbreon & Absol (Umbreon on Left/Absol on right)
    Animated? (yes/no): Yes ? Do you think the stars could twinkle now and then , slowly ? (If its too much don't worry)
    Background colour:Could it be a starry sky with the moon , & then below Umbreon & Absol standing on white clouds.
    Text: *~ Burakkii ~
    Sub-text: Soar on the wings of your dreams....
    Additional details: Do ya think it would be allright if the Name Text could be in the same font as in your small banner so as same font as the Font "Forest Grovyle" is in ? But the color outline be Sky Blue ?
    & then the Sub-Text in a smaller font of your choice ?

Thankyou so..so.. much for your time Grovyle your a great gurl !!
    I can still not belive ya art x.x

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Silent Tattsu, yours is finished! :) I'm very pleased with how this went - probably one of my best ones! ^_^

Hope you like! :D

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    *Girlish Squeal* OMG Grovyle !! Its so awesome & Perfect !! Thankyou 1000000 times & more ^-^ It is the best , i love it , Thanks so much !! I can't belive how quick it took ya ^_^

I have to say once again , that you are the best Pokemon artist i have seen ever , and i mean that ^_~ Thankyou !! *Hugs Grovyle & Runs off delighted*

Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Oh gosh *blush* Thanks, Silent Tattsu! You're so sweet! *hugs right back!* Glad you liked it! :D
    Dusty Pikachu, yours is done! :)

Even though requests are closed, think you could make me one sometime?
    It would be really great!
    If not thats ok, ill just wait, and i like these signatures their really good. =)

Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    I will take FlamingTorchic's, SparkyThePikachu's and Avatar's requests for now, but no more please. :)

Ok, ill just post the info

Avatar or signature pic/banner?: Signature
    Pokemon to be included (max of two): 1, Houndour
    Animated? (yes/no): No
    Background colour (optional): If possible i'd like it to look like, the Houndour running over a field in a dark night..
    Text (if any): Black Night.
    Sub-text (if any): The Darkness protects me.
    Additional details: None

EDIT: Sorry about changing the post, i couldnt decide on what to choose.

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, i really want to make a request as well, if you could, but I will wait until you finish all the others

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think I will make a request now, if it's ok

Size-Regular avatar size
    Text-DT
    Font-Comic Sans MS
    Text color-Grayish-Blue
    Graphic-Avatar
    Border-Just a regular one :P
    Pictures-Just a dragonite, kinda like the one on my avatar right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back