• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Innocence Fan Translation Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    20avudl.jpg

Hi, PC, today I just wanted to bring attention to a DS RPG fan translation that was finished earlier today:

http://www.absolutezerotranslations.com/2010/06/29/tales-of-innocence-patch-released/#more-1046

Tales of Innocence is a DS installment of the popular "Tales of" series, and until now it was a Japanese-language only release, but thanks to the Absolute Zero team, we are now able to play this wonderful game in full english! And on top of that, Absolute Zero programmed special features that weren't originally in the game's coding:

Spoiler:

For people who are interested in how this game plays, here are some videos:

Video

You can find out about Story, characters, game impressions, and battle system here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8840298&postcount=1

I hope people will notice this great game and take the opportunity to play it.
    (I couldn't really find a section that handled ROM translations of non-Pokémon games, but if a mod wants to move this thread, then please do)

And before anyone asks: YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROM OF THE GAME TO PATCH. ASKING FOR A LINK TO A ROM, PATCHED OR UNPATCHED IS AGAINST PC RULES

Anyways, have fun.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've been following this since AZ announced they'd be translating it. I'm so happy they finally released it. :) I can't play it right away (too many games on my plate atm) but I'm hoping to start it up sometime in the next few weeks.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Its a very high-quality translation, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Sorry for the double post, but would it be okay if a moderator moved this to the emulation/rom hacking section?

I think it might get more attention there since this is a project that involved hacking.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • Awesome. I've been playing this game with the English patch for a few days now, and it's been really helpful. I have the original game, but could never get into it because I can't read kanji well. But hopefully now I'll be able to get more interested in it.

One thing I'm confused about though. What is the difference between a "fallen" and an "avatar"?

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Awesome. I've been playing this game with the English patch for a few days now, and it's been really helpful. I have the original game, but could never get into it because I can't read kanji well. But hopefully now I'll be able to get more interested in it.

One thing I'm confused about though. What is the difference between a "fallen" and an "avatar"?

Spoiler:

Elfie

wut?
    Years
  • This pleases me. But anyways, I was hoping this would be released in English ever since playing ToS, and ToA (Don't have a Xbox so I can't play ToV), and ToS: DotNW, and gave up on it. But, now that this exists, I can play it :D. If my DS emulator cooperates. IT HATES ME ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back