• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Sinnoh: Dimensions [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Yamagi is pointing out some very interesting stuff...
    I guess since Sandgem is pretty small we should at least have seen one another a few times right??

Makes sense we all knew at least OF each other, if we didn't know each other personally.our reputations probably proceed us in any case.

Of course, even if you see someone, doesn't mean you hang around or like someone, so who knows.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I think the girls should bunk in the left house and the boys in the other one :P
    Well, if we all went to the same school, some of us could have been in the same class/grade

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
    I didn't post his history, because it wasn't necessary, but Adam went to some Elite Private School that he hated.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    Likewise with me for history. Lex was more-or-less self-taught. He might have shown up in kindergarden a couple times, but egh. Also, he's an orphan, though he's known it from a young age and is very much independent, so he doesn't really care.

Also, just with a quick check around, yeah - no characters in the RP are over eighteen.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Likewise with me for history. Lex was more-or-less self-taught. He might have shown up in kindergarden a couple times, but egh. Also, he's an orphan, though he's known it from a young age and is very much independent, so he doesn't really care.

Also, just with a quick check around, yeah - no characters in the RP are over eighteen.

Then we should all be good then. Our characters might not be from the same school but we do all live in the same Town right?

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
    Definitely!

Another thing, Adam's family is rich, and he lives in a mansion. :P You would never know by looking at him. xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    To be honest, I didn't exactly plan for a school, in fact, the only school is in Jublife City (if that's what you guys are talking about)?

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Oh yea, most trainers don't go to school lol. Silly me. Well if thats the case then I guess we don't really have to know each other. Though, it is inevitable that we'll cross each others paths in such a small town.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Yay for recycling a character that I didn't get to use much~

Name: Sakura "Cherry" Hinamori

Spoiler:

Hmm like your character.... in a none perverted way lol. Reminds me of Sakura from Naruto.

As for my character, he learned from his dad. So he knows a good amount from the start. Mainly weaknesses and items. He also knows a good amount about pokemon. He can name every pokemon. Guess I should add that to the SU.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    I guess mines is the only one with a clean slate. He doesn't really know too much about items and conditions and stuff. All he really knows is the elemental stuff... Tsk, Tsk, I'm already at a disadvantage.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Leon knows the basics, and a bit of the more advanced things, but nothing amazing. he studied a bit and picked up a few books once he got his package from Rowan.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't had time to get to know his Shinx very well though since we got our pokemon from the packages Rowan sent out. He'll probably spend the first three days getting electrocuted and having his hair more frizzy than normal, haha.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Leon knows the basics, and a bit of the more advanced things, but nothing amazing. he studied a bit and picked up a few books once he got his package from Rowan.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't had time to get to know his Shinx very well though since we got our pokemon from the packages Rowan sent out. He'll probably spend the first three days getting electrocuted and having his hair more frizzy than normal, haha.

Lol thats too funny of an image. I imagine Nate taking his Cyndaquil everywhere he go...maybe even too the toilet. He'll talk to her like a person and be dubbed insane and deranged.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    This is My SU btw:

Name: Hugō Colthearts (Hue - go Colt - hearts)
    Theme: < Calm on the East Sea >

Body: Hugō is a little bit on the slim and mean side, who does weigh around 160 pounds, and also has a height of 5'9. He has bristly, short black hair that has bangs that almost extends to his top shoulders, and alongside his slightly slim 5 fingers on each hand as well as his slightly slim 5 fingers on each tone, his overall skin tone resembles that of a Asian young boy, has it's a pasty yellow color. Speaking of which, while Hugō has the physique and posture of a young woman, he is indeed male, which made a lot of confusion during his wake, but, he became accustomed to it.

Hugō wears the traditional Japanese dress of a miko, which even today has remained essentially unchanged except for the lack of the slit-shoulder seam. It consists of a white jacket with sode-kukuri (cords) through the sleeves and open shoulders. He also wears strings called muna-himo which are attached to each lapel and tied in front to keep the garment closed. Hugō's kosode would be very much like a modern Kendo or Naginata Keikogi, with the sleeve fitting somewhat closely like a modern loose shirt and extending slightly past the wrist. The slits on the side of his hakama, and the openings at the sleeves and shoulders of her hitoe (jacket) showed the white kosode she sported. Hugō also wears a bright red nagabakama (a very long hakama), which includes the small board on the lower back. Finally, Hugō wears common tabi (socks) and rice straw sandals. It's all sported by a red Obi, or belt, over all his other garments.

Personality: Hugō is a kind, and pretty gentle boy, and does act very feminine at times. His mannerisms are pretty straight-forward, as he speaks in a refined, and dignified tone, addressing people as he would like to be addressed - with the utmost respect. He does like getting into arguments, since he's pretty open minded to a variety of topics and cultures. He does enjoy nature, as he tends to enjoy spending most of his life outdoors, taking a look at wild pokemon, and other plant / wild life that's around.

However, Hugō can be pretty naive, meaning he can instantly believe a ridiculous story or idea and call it a fact. His naivety does lead him in sticky situation sometimes, but, he always believed that it was better to believe in someone rather than not having a certain degree of trust altogether. He's also a bit paranoid and can frighten, and be shy around people, new and old. Call this a habit, what you will, but, his paranoid nature does call him to shout and scream a variety of times, even though he doesn't intend to. But all in all, he''s a gentle boy with a nice heart - he just has to work on his paranoia.

Goals: As a young boy, Hugō constantly surrounded himself with wildlife, and he even read books all about pokemon picture books, and light novels about pokemon adventures. One day, when he finally turned 15, he decided - it was time to go on a pokemon adventure on his own.

His mother was reluctant for him to go at first, since she was worried that Hugō didn't learn much about the outside world. However, with all due respect, Hugō knew that even though he did not possess any powers of his own, he still wanted to help the family get the respect that they deserved in some way. Plus, he knew that power wasn't everything. A person can become just as kind, and just as gentle as the next, no matter who they were. Finally, his mother simply didn't care anymore. He decided to let him go, to do whatever he pleases. While Hugō did sense his mother's anxiety and resentment towards him, he also vowed to find a way to reunite the broken ties between the Main and Branch family.

Starter:

Budew
    Tales of Sinnoh: Dimensions [T] [OOC/SU]

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    I actually was going to withdraw my reservation because of the HUGE amount of people joining but I thought i'd make a girl character just to ♥♥♥♥ with all the guys:D

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    OMG Hugo though. Leon is going to have an awkward encounter in his future it seems, haha. I wonder how Hugo'd react. :'D

In all seriousness though,this is shaping up to be a really creative RP! I really want to know where the plot will go with all these characters running around; whatever happens is going to be insane.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back