• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Years
    LOL if that's the case I've also not provided anything useful :p It looks to me like melody just gave up and hyper is the one who is silenced this phase. I've seen him viewing thread 2-3 times. I dunno but this feels not right.....other than that idk wats up with home about lumi thing xD

I'll just throw a random vote as a placeholder

[Lynch] Jdthebud

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Phase will end in a few hours when I'm home from work just so you guys are aware. Lum will be killed if I don't find a replacement by Day Four as a head's up as well.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Aren't we all silent, in the grand scheme of thing? It's unlikely for any of us to make a lasting contribution to the world.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    And why, pray tell, would the mafia have bothered silencing someone who has contributed nothing yet during the game? Seems more like an excuse.

But, thanks for speaking. Now I know what to do with that question mark next to your name on my reads list.

Years
    You can put anything you like in place of question mark ( ?? ?? ??)

The thing is hyper's play was good and aggressive at start of game...idk what happen later but everyone got quiet at D2 , rght? D3 is the day I'm assuming he is silenced.

When you got a mafia chat with 4-5 people you can plan and discuss way too many things you know like targeting certain someone....

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Subtle accusation, nice desi.

We'll see how Hyper flips.

EDIT: Johnny I thought you of all people would have the idea to read through each post, you didn't even read why I voted Hyper? I even gave you the tools to research it yourself, that's not like you

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ? NIGHT THREE
    After Estelle was taken the group had to decide what they wanted to do next. Some were more quiet than others. Eventually it was decided that they would go back towards Zaphias to search for Alexei and his crew. Yuri and Patty were oddly quiet, but Karol, Rita, and Judith took the lead. Raven went along, but he didn't seem to agree with their decision.

They had almost made it to what may have been an encampment for Alexei's knights before Judith stops and turns her head.

"It seems we have company." She says, followed by a growling Repede.

"Bravo! Bravo! You'd found me!" Beyond the shadows steps out Yeager, clapping slowly at the group.

"Yeager! Why are you here? Do you know where Alexei is?" Karol asks. Yeager could only smirk at that.

"You'd like to know, ja? A shame that you'll be sent to hell instead!"

A battle soon commences, and the group lands victorious. Yeager's heart, which was replaced by a blastia, was on overload and was about to explode. He had successfully used the group to kill himself so that Alexei couldn't use him as a tool anymore. The group may have won the battle, but Yeager had won the war. He had gotten what he wanted.

But Yeager aside, Alexei's crew is out there and lurking. They are yet to be found.

YEAGER IS DEAD. HYPERMORIAN WAS YEAGER
    HYPERMORIAN HAS WON

DAY FOUR WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 24 HRS (JUNE 3RD 5-9 PM EST)

[a id]players3[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

SirDolan as Don Whitehorse
    Aaron as Flynn Scifo
    [crystalsupporter]Melody[/crystalsupporter] as Estelle
    HyperMorian as Yeager
    Johnny as ???
    luminitrium as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Home as ???
    Fletch as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Selena Flourspar as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Sparkin as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS

? [alink id=players3]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ? DAY FOUR
    After the battle with Yeager the group had gone back to Dahngrest to rest for the night. The Union was still in turmoil after the death of The Don, but it as the closest to where they had gone before. When they arrived they checked into the Inn and started to settle for the night. Ioder was in Dahngrest trying to help out, thanks to the peace treaty, and eventually took a break and spoke with both Patty and Raven. The three spent the night speaking about what's going to happen with the Union. The Don had a special place in both Patty's and Raven's heart. For some reason, while they were talking, a Rappig was sniffing around them. Weird.

Meanwhile Karol was off alone trying to train. The Death of The Don, as well as Flynn and Estelle being taken weighed heavily on him. Karol had to work harder if he wanted to help the other defeat Alexei. What he didn't know was that right around the corner were a few of Alexei's knights. The moment he took a break they attacked.

At first he was terrified, but thinking about his friends had given him the strength to just barely fight the knights off. During the fight Repede heard the commotion and alerted Yuri. Both ran out and met with a worn out Karol.

"Karol!" Yuri calls out followed by a Repede bark. Karol turns his head and sees the two. Repede bark had also alerted Patty and Raven who had decided to take a walk and after notifying Rita they all went to check on Karol.

"Kid! Are ya alright? Looks like ya took a beatin'," Raven comments.

"I'm.. I'm alright. They just came out of nowhere!" It was a good thing Karol was able to find the courage to fight them off but--

"Be careful from now on. The bastards will take anyone down if it means Alexei wins. Don't think you'll be so lucky next time," Yuri says. To think that they would try to target the youngest one. They might not get so lucky again. After forcing Raven to scoop Karol up the group head back to the Inn to get their rest. Tomorrow will be yet another long day.

NO ONE DIED TONIGHT

luminitirum has been replaced with purplecicada!
    DAY FOUR WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 48 HRS (JUNE 6TH 5-9 PM EST)

[a id]players3[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

SirDolan as Don Whitehorse
    Aaron as Flynn Scifo
    [crystalsupporter]Melody[/crystalsupporter] as Estelle
    HyperMorian as Yeager
    Johnny as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Home as ???
    Fletch as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Selena Flourspar as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Sparkin as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS

Sign me the fuck up.

Ooooo in o/

Hey, here's the one Tales game I actually played! I'm so in.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

GET ME IN THIS RIGHT NOW.

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

? [alink id=players3]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Karol here.

*been wanting to try the sword they gave me a few days ago since I think I will survive the rigged item because Karol but oh well.*

yeah, I'm Karol.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Nice outcome last night. Karol should claim immediately since the mafia know who they are now.

Kinda bummed at the HM lynch since it won't be as helpful for reads as a town or mafia flip would be. I don't begrudge him the win though...

Edit: ninja'd

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
    Does it look like I'm trying to help my case? :P

Johnny's trying to lynch me on no evidence in much the same way we lost Melody. If town goes along with that then no defense would even help.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
    By "unorthodox" I guess you mean "unsportsmanlike"
    I've had concerns about mass claims being a viable option and the fool being pretty much the only drawback to it, with the mafia having no way to counter it.

But I'm feeling salty and kind of just want to screw the mafia over so consider me in favor of a mass claim.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
    No, not unsportsmanlike. This is a valid strategy and it is done often, just not so early, hence 'unorthodox'.

I'll get the ball rolling. I'm Raven.
    The thing is that with this particular setup it's sort of gamebreaking.

And here I've been the whole game thinking you're mafia. Let me tell you, this day would not have ended well for you :P

And since I've said this much.... I'm Judith.

Back