• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Virtue

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I think the chicken quest was nice lol it made me spent sometime looking for that last chicken... I also thought you had forget to put it in lol

I didn't tried to talk with trees... sounds too crazy to me hehe will do later, maybe

Keep it up, I want to see some nice stuff in the next version.

~Azura.

Years
    Spoiler:

Hey, I have some new screenshots for you. It is of the newest map. It is called the Tempest Delta.

Tales of VirtueTales of VirtueTales of Virtue
    Tales of Virtue

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Not bad!
    your mountain mapping is nice. some bits look weird but woo knows thats probally just me...

KEEP it UP

Years
    Thanks for the comments (I don't really get that many considering it is not a Pokémon game. I wonder what they would say at Gaming World if I took it there?). I double checked the mountain parts to make sure that they aren't wrong. They might look weird, but they are correct.

And a small update: I evented Aldron, the town square, but the miniquest is doing some weird things, so I am going to completely re-event the town. I also am going to map the inside of the buildings and the wall.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    yeah.. thats the problem with PC's game dev.
    they tend to ignore all games not pokemonish...
    its so sad.
    like a game i started... after 4 posts it died...

if dey dont look here..
    ah well theyre missing out on a gud game!

oh and bout the mountain thingy, what i ment was 'montains look nice, OTHER bits look weird.'
    EG:
    Tales of Virtue

how the waterfall end after the mountain bits end.
    and this bit..
    Tales of Virtue

where the waterfall is too short and ends before the mountain ends.
    its nothing major, jus move the ends of the waterfalls and vola!

BTW, you might wanna compress the RTP..
    With all thoes music files.. ppl hate large files..
    like compressing music files.. i got my sound folder compressed to 2.5 megs. not bad, but its quality is not as gud.
    but dont think dat should a problem these days with broadband and stuff...

dwnloading dmo rite nw.

Keep it up bro'

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh, sorry! I didn't know what you meant. See, that is a shelf, where the water remains still.

Anyway, I haven't been able to do much recently. I have been doing a lot of school stuff, and my new tileset.

Also, my laptop's hard drive broke, so it is going to be a while before I can work on the project again.

Years
    Yeah, I need to replace the hard drive, so... I have to start where the demo ended (I can't just back it up on a CD because my laptop doesn't have a CD burner). Luckily I did save some screenshots of the maps onto my jumpdrive (It's a 32MB one, so I can't store much on it, and nearly all my school assignmaents are on it).

Years
    I had to buy a new cell phone, so I am broke (That, and my parents won't let me get a job or my driver's liscence).

I am also thinking about making the beginning quests a little harder, and making it so you have to enter a code to get the items inside the Mystic Trees.

Years
    Well, work on the game should pick up soon. My laptop is fixed. I should start after doing something for someone (Not going to say what or who) and beating Final Fantasy III.

Back